That Darn Sneaky Wind

Luli mentioned yesterday that the hp and belly bars were removed because they obscured some information which the staff needed to see when mapping.

Ah thanks Chalkali, that makes sense. Also, I never play with the music on either. I imagine that having a noise for the wind is extremely useful for people that do listen to the PMU music, but not everyone does that, so there still needs to be another visual warning that’s more effective than what we have now.

How about the wind warning is in the chat bos doing the 3 step thing from PMD(i dont remember clearly but it was something like this:) Somethings aproching! Its getting closer! (I forgot the other one)

Its so frustrating to keep track of battle log in between Training…Next thin you know you spot dark ebil blue text saying ‘Its getting Closer!’ and you dont have an escape orb or you are very far from stairs.

PMU actually has that warning system but it’s in the battle log…

sigh… sometimes the “no taking turns” in pmu is so annoying. 'specialy with wind…lol.

Well, common sense dictates that if you are worried about the wind whilst training, you would stay close to the stairs so as not to be affected by it.

i like this idea alot. the other day i lost a soothe bell and 13482 poke from wind and i didnt even notice it. the bar should only appear in dungeons so it wouldnt interfear with the work of the staff

I still say that having the wind warning appear in the battle log make it hard to keep track of the wind since the battle log only displays information for a small amount of time, either it disappears or the npc’s attacks replace it, so players might not even notice the warnings coming and going. T_T
-Chalkali

Not everyone plays with their volume on. so they cant here the sound D: