That Moment When...

That moment when you recruit the Pokemon you want, but you accidentally press ‘No’.

That moment when you are so happy to get a Heart Scale, just to realize you don’t get the move you get. Hahaha.

That moment when you get confused and dash yourself to pieces on a Chestnut Trap.

That moment when you beat PMD2.

Adding to what Red said…

That moment when you finish PMD2, and you feel so sad that you start to cry, even though you thought you would never cry because of a video game.

I bet this happened to most of you:P

That moment when you hit a spin trap then you keep landing on it

That moment when you get too lazy to do a new game.

Adding to what Red said…

That moment when you finish PMD2, and you feel so sad that you start to cry, even though you thought you would never cry because of a video game.

I bet this happened to most of you:P[/quote]

To be honest, the ending was very touching, and sad. The parting of ways; the end of the bonds that we though would never last, is indeed very heart grasping. Yep, neither did I ever think mere pixels could actually manage to influence my thinking. Heh, apart from that, my turn!

.:That awkward moment, when you realize you’ve been chewing on a borrowed pen:.

That moment when you notice YOU were the one messing up while playing an instrument, and not someone else.

Happened to my Orchestra partner once.

Couldn’t stop laughing. :’3

That moment when you fall asleep in class, and wake up when class is almost finished…

That moment when you’re almost done with a dungeon, and step into a pitfall trap.

That moment when you meet Delibird for the first time.

That Moment When you get a Wonder Chest, and then loose it straight away.

That moment when you’re singing to yourself alone.

And then someone walks in and you’re all like

That moment when you pick up an Apple, and it gets sticky on the next step.

That moment when you find an egg in Easter HC, but your inventory is full with valuable and sticky items.

That moment when a friend joins a fandom you’re in.

That moment when you are asleep with 1 hp on the last floor of a really hard dungeon next to the stairs in a monster house.

That moment when you accidentally say “no” to a pokemon you really want.

That moment when you try to be a philosopher, but then your head inplodes because you end up contradicting yourself. (this has probably never happened to anyone)