The Bi-Annual Mapping Contest: Winter 2015! [Results in]

In-game Name: Seika
Character House Name: Seika
Questions/Comments: I’m no an active staff member, but I still like mapping every once in a blue moon. I figure I take an evening to map an idea I had looming in my head for a few days. Mostly for fun and more entries is always cool.

Been mapping for way too long and I’m mostly doing it for fun. I do not require prize.
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]:No, hosted some past contests though :la:
[spoilerScreenshot::cgu49q4z]

[/details]

In-game Name: Flurry
Character House Name: Flurry
Questions/Comments: (NOTE: The column on the farthest right was cut off for some reason. The row at the very bottom was also cut off.)

The House’s Weather is Thunder. The weather is the reason for all the little puddles.

(Title/story of the map): Abandoned Hedge Maze Expedition Site!
The Hedge Maze Expedition Site has been abandoned for over a decade. Back then, plenty of various Guilds from all over the world came and set up base here at the site. It was designed for guilds to come and visit – to have a shot at getting the glorious treasure within! However, plenty of Pokemon that went inside of the maze never came back out. This eventually lead to the site being shut down. A little over a decade later, the site has been transformed… It changed… vegetation took over. With no Pokemon to tend to the site’s organization and neatness, what could you expect? There is way too much plants and trees growing around the area that it’s impossible to bring the site back to what it used to be. It always rains non-stop due to unknown reasons. Last but not least, the treasure that the Pokemon from around the world set out to acquire is still remaining. It rests at the deepest clearing in the mystical Hedge Maze. Lost forever.

Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]: No
Screenshot:

[thumb]http://i.imgur.com/IsZlfOd.png[/thumb]

In-game Name: Diantha.
Character House Name: Diantha’s House.
Questions/Comments: We will record this winner, right here, for eternity! :heart:
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]: No, I am not a Veteran Winner.
Screenshot: n/a.

In-game Name: Av3rY
Character House Name: Av3rY
Questions/Comments: Hope this is a fun, fair competition! :heart:
Story: Before it was destroyed, Winden Peak was a very difficult dungeon, where all experienced explorers alike came to train or come for the generous amount of loot it gave. However, magma had risen in the mountain, and had eventually erupted. Everything and everyone in Winden Peak was destroyed, and enough ash had risen to color the mountains a dull gray. Now, only the bravest of explorers come and visit the remains, but rumor says that many have not yet returned…
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]: No.
Screenshot: N/A

In-game Name: sammie
Character House Name: sammie
Questions/Comments: nop
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]: nah

In-game name: Trans
Character House Name: Trans
Questions/Comments:

In-Game Name: TheDefeater
Character Name: TheDefeater
Questions/Comments: OMGOMGOMG I NEED DAT RIBBON
And I’m not a veteran winner sadly ;;

In-game Name:PokeBoyPro
Character House Name:PokeboyPro
Questions/Comments: MY first mapping contest! i’ll try my best and good luck to you all!
Are you a Veteran Winner: N

In-game Name: Alex_Dono
Character House Name: Alex_Dono
Questions/Comments: nah
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]: nah
Screenshot: nah

This is going to be my first time…

In-Game Name: Ace69

Character House Name: Ace69

Questions/Comments:Can my house be 20x50?

In-game Name: shiju
Character House Name: shiju
Questions/Comments: this looks really fun 0: i’ll do my best
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]: N

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find the time to make this map. Because of this, im withdrawing from the tournament. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

In-game Name: Clock
Character House Name: Clock
Questions/Comments: First-timer lulz
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]: Nope
Screenshot: I’ll put it in later.

In-game Name: L3ntz
Character House Name: L3ntz
Questions/Comments:
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]: N
Screenshot: (optional, can be added later, within spoiler)

In-game Name: TheAwesome13th
Character House Name: TheAwesome13th
Questions/Comments: Hope I have the time ^.^;

No one saw that I posted with the wrong account… (Insert suspicious looking around)

Anyways. I’m gonna be dropping from this. I haven’t the motivation to come on PMU, let alone map. I’ll probably hate myself later for this, but oh well… Good luck to all those who are participating tho ?

In-game Name: Caz
Character House Name: Neverbloom
Questions/Comments: None
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]: Yes

In-game Name:iLovewater
Character House Name:Ilovewater’s house
Questions/Comments:dont expect too much
Are you a Veteran Winner [Y/N]:N

In-game Name: Glisquaza
Character House Name: Glisquaza
Questions/Comments: I’m lost here, I lost my old Forum account so I had to create a new one just for this. It’s fine though.
Screenshot: (optional, can be added later, within spoiler) Neh it doesn’t fit in one :#