Undertale

I didn’t see a thread for this in this forum so I figured why not.

Anyway, I just finished neutral pacifist. Totally forgot I had the Snowman Piece with me. Will probably reset instead of reload for true pac since I missed a pacifist-specific easter egg. Might stream, though I’m debating what software to use since I’m new to live streaming games (OBS probably?).

So, most feelsy part of the game, anyone?

I finished both neutral and tru pacifist run and am currently on the no mercy run and I’ve gotta say, it was a big mistake doing the no mercy run last. I’ve grown really close to the characters, and even though I did want to understand more about everyone’s character and how they would react, it really does make me feel guilty playing.

Honestly the most tear jerking part of the game is the end of the true pacifist run. It was so lighthearted and felt so rewarding, even though it didn’t take me too long to complete, it made me happy thinking “wow, it finally over. I gave these monsters the happiness they needed and deserved.” And then seeing what everyone was planning to do once they reached the surface made me happy too ! I’m glad Burgerpants is slowly (yet surely,) making his way to the spotlight

Uh. Derp. I was actually gonna do genocide after pacifist and now I feel awkward and guilty (even if I was gonna reset at the last minute).

But hey, I did the streamy thing at least…

why did i not link that here

you can’t even get vod of the parts ive gotten through because i had vod off by mistake

dangit

Eh, you can have my url anyway. I’ll probably go live fairly soon anyhow. (EDIT: I’m live now.)

silly tumblr post

Y’know…

I wonder if anyone plays this game blind anymore. What with the existence of special endings being in no way a secret anymore.

I didn’t had the heart to even attempt a genocide run. :>_<:
Did neutral pacifist to true pacifist all the way through. :heart:

Love the game and the interconnected actions and dialogue, the goofiness of the enemies and the engaging battle system. The music and sound manipulations of the tracks was neat when you get into it.

I was happily surprised with a range of emotions by the endings. :la:

The theories about Gaster has been making the setting’s history more intriguing.