Updates (3/15/2011)

The last server restart had the following updates:

• Idle animations have been added! Special thanks to Andy, ArtM@x, WolfBane, Sannom, Dandy, Kirk, Iceberg, LeHarfang, Rook, and Whitewing for compiling the sprites needed to make this possible!

• PMU just got bigger! The overworld is now a seamless world, meaning that all maps are connected with no loading times! Note that, since this is such a large feature, there may still be bugs.

The next time the server updates on a restart, the changes will be detailed in a thread.

:o Cool! :D

What a great improvement! Bravo to the staff who worked on this. Honestly, bravo! I really don’t say that often, be proud~!

Great job Andy! :3

Thanks Sannom!

Your one awesome Quil, Dandy!

Yeah, that’s my Flareon buddy!

Go Iceberg, Leharfang, Rook & Whitewhing! I don’t know you guys so well, so, you don’t get any special thanks to yourself. Sorry. ;A;

^^ Happy to help. Thanks kysen.

WOW! Thank you so much guys! =D (so thats what this project was about~)
One big ol map and a bunch of dancing Pokemon; that is what I like to call an update ^^
thanks for all of your hard work!!

So far, these are like, the best updates I have ever seen. Ever. I don’t know any MMO right know that seamlessly connects maps, except for PMU.

This, this is great! No longer, will anybody ever have to fear freezing in between the over-world loading screens again! The idle animations also make the game more lively.

As of many questions in my side in-game, should note that not all Idle sprites were added yet, but they’re being worked.

…lol

I also want to ask if there is ANY sprites that seem to move wrong, PLEASE DO PM ME!

I WILL fix them almost right away. I’m already aware of a few that need some work. Don’t be shy, go ahead and send me a PM and I’ll write back to tell you if it can/will be fixed. Thanks in advance.