Warriors (Erin Hunter) RP Sign-Up

I think it’s because you didn’t post a starter yet. xD

What do you mean by “Starter”?

You mean my own cats? I made my own cats already.

"BumbleClan

Leader

Shallowstar–Dark grey fur with deep blue eyes and a white tipped tail, front left paw, and chest."

and

"SquirrelClan

Warriors (Toms and Shecats without kits)

Leafpelt–Dark green-ish grey pelt, with amber eyes and white tipped front left paw, ears, and muzzle."

I think Castelli means that you haven’t posted the actual rp topic yet. Since the rp is still in its signup phase (as it has been for a while), everyone is just waiting for it to start. There’s probably not going to be anymore people who wants to join at this rate, but posting the actual rp might spark more interest.

First post added by me. You are free to add on to it now that it is started.

Bump. I started the roleplay. It is right here,

I’m really sorry to say this so late but I’m afraid I’m going to have to leave the RP. :'D
I wouldn’t have time to RP because of college sorry ;3;

Well, I HAD something planned for a few characters, and you played a main part in most of it, so I guess I’m cancelling until further notice. Sorry everyone.

I am going to rewrite Castellii out of the roleplay for the moment, so we can continue. If she decides to come back, I will give her a full welcome, but for now, I am going to have a tough time writing her out.

Okay, my roleplay is now opened, and the post is here!
Everyone who was signed up can now post replies!

(Is this counted as spam? I know this will be my 3rd post in a row, but its been a few days.)

Bump?

Is anyone there?

Bump?

I feel so alone.

Bumpity Bump bump.

Such sad that nobody is signing up. I might just have the mods tear this off the poster board and shred it.

Also, bump for anyone who cares.

[hr][/hr]

Deleted the original logo thinking it would be saved on the site I posted it on for good. Such sad that its gone, new photo should be created by around next week if I don’t feel lazy.

I have an idea for a cat if you want it.

Wow, nice necrobump. Three whole years… I haven’t touched this since I was 17, and Angelo isn’t even my desired username anymore. I don’t play PMU, probably won’t, and only came here because of the email I received since they updated the forums.