Whats the Best anime youve watched

frIENNDD NENENDN hello there fellow snk fan[/quote]

SNKSNKSNKSNKyoucantbeserious

Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge.
It’s extremely close to the games, the characters were extremely well-represented, the music feels nice to hear, and it uses the obscure story of the games. You see, being an old arcade game, Darkstalkers really didn’t explain much in-game - you needed manuals (in case of the Playstation ports) if you wanted to know what was going on.
No fighting game has ever had a character roster as rich as Darkstalkers, and I’d bet it’s no different with the anime.
The only thing that bothers me is that the Japanese voice actors sound different than those from the games, but that’s forgivable.
Also, four 40min episodes. Yay for shortness.

Im not the best anime fan. But the best anime i watched so far is Cowboy Bebop (yeah mainstream)

Just finished watching Tiger & Bunny, and currently watching Kill la Kill. Enjoying both to death.

For me the best were Shakugan no shana, fairy tail, bleach and actually Norogami :3 (All finished)

Well, my favorite animes are:

1. Fairy Tail -> Ongoing
  2. One Piece -> Ongoing
  3. Naruto -> Ongoing

You guys need to watch Fairy Tail and One Piece, those animes haz comedy, action, drama.

Mine has to be Fairy Tale and Naruto. (KAKASHIIII)

Fairy Tail.

Naruto <3 Favorite Character and has my same personality? Hinata Hyuga

I don’t watch too much anime… Only finished three series so far :/

Of what I have watched and finished, my favourites would be:

1. Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan
  2. Gurren Lagann
  3. Soul Eater

I’ve also watched quite a bit of Naruto… Didn’t really like it that much, until the first season of Shippuden came along, and then I really got into it. After the second season, I lost interest. Other then that, I’ve tried watching One Piece (and enjoyed it, I just got put off by the large amounts of episodes… I prefer watching shorter anime), Bleach (got bored of it fairly quickly), and Fairy Tail (haven’t gotten far enough in it to determine whether or not I actually enjoy it… Might give it another try later).

I guess when it comes to anime that I enjoy, I really prefer it when characters don’t have ridiculous amounts of “Plot Armor”… It’s the main reason I couldn’t get into Bleach, because I just saw Ichigo as such a bland character with ridiculous amounts of plot immunity/armor… I essentially mean “This character is important to the plot of the show, nothing bad can happen to them throughout the majority of the show”. I also got the same vibe in Naruto once I finished watching Season 2 of Shippuden (that, or I just generally lost interest… I’m finding it hard to tell at this point).

Four anime which I have considered watching recently would be Kill la Kill, Samurai Flamenco, Space Dandy, and Phi Brain Kami no Puzzle.

I guess there is also the new Soul Eater Not… But I reeeeallly don’t know how I feel about that @_@

EDIT// I just realized I posted in this before. Whoops. Oh well. Have an updated list :3c !

I have answered the call of the anime.
I’m just a taaaaad addicted to anime. I’ve watched and completed 374 series (counting movies and one episoders.)
I can’t say I only have one favourite at all; I love a ton of anime dkjsk

However ! There are a few hat I must say have stuck with me for awhile / I can’t get over them ever. The following list is not in any particular order; just typing as they come to mind.

1. Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Finished - I love Madoka Magica so much ohmygod. It’s a series that’ll probably stick to me forever.
  2. Noragami - Finished - Reading the manga now. I love the anime, but the manga is just fantastic too kfdjdk.
  3. Attack on Titan - Haven’t finished - I haven’t caught up in this one entirely, but I’m hoping to catch up before season 2 !! ps: I am a Jean addict I love Jean too much.
  4. Neon Genesis Evangelion - Finished - If you follow me on Tumblr there is a 99.9% chance you have seen me reblogging Eva at some point. I love Asuka so much it’s not even funny.
  5. Hotarubi no Mori E - Finished - This one literally brought me to tears. I love the characters so much. It’s amazing and I’d recommend it to anyone with just 45 minutes to spare.

I was going to stop at 5, but I just had to include this one.
BONUS #6. Persona 4 the Animation / Persona 3 Movie - Finished - Alright, I cannot begin to explain the impact the Persona series has had on me; not necessarily the anime, but the games. The animes are rad, don’t get me wrong, but I love the games. Really, I can barely go one day without talking about the Persona series / shoving it down people’s throats because I just love it that much.

in no particular order:
-ao no exorcist
-yu-gi-oh zexal (arc-v too but it just started so idk @@)
-wolf children ame and yuki (its a movie but still its sooo good)
-inazuma eleven (i was obsessed with this one for months)
-danball senki
-jojo"s bizarre adventure (2nd op is best op)
-ultimate survivor kaiji
-kaiba
(theres more but these are the ones i can think of off the top of my head ¯_(ツ)
/¯)

In no order either,

1. Btooom!
  2. Mirai Nikki
  3. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
  4. Psycho-Pass
  5. Shingeki no Kyojin
  6. Black Lagoon

./banner overkill
(No particular order. Just a handful that I love.)

[spoilerBokurano:2hdcky5c]
Drama / Sci-Fi

[4/14/14 11:09:09 PM] ポッチャマ スプリンコ: if you want to watch a sad anime…
[4/14/14 11:09:48 PM] ポッチャマ スプリンコ: Bokurano.
(Sprinko approves!)

Pros: Great story and later characters.
Cons: Boring action sequences, little character development for the first few pilots.

Great show overall. Chiaki Ishikawa doing (songs) Uninstall, Little Bird, and Vermillion is absolutely fantastic. Check this out if you"re looking for something that will shatter your heart to pieces. </3

[/details]

[spoilerHidamari Sketch:2hdcky5c]
Slice of Life

Pros: Exceptional character development for a slice of life, quirky/artsy animating, entertaining.
Cons: Anime doesn"t go in chronological order, Natsume"s angst gets tiring, Sae x Hiro is not canon. (yet)

Brilliant Slice of Life. One of the best out there, hands down. There"s actual character development AND comedy. Not to mention you"ll be in love with the main characters throughout the whole show. There are many many seasons for you to obsess over.

Hidamari Sketch -> Hidamari Sketch x 365 -> Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu -> Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

OVAs and Special Episodes as well!

[/details]

[spoilerKill La Kill:2hdcky5c]
Action / Comedy / Drama

Pros: Makes no sense, extremely entertaining, Ryuuko loses her way a lot.
Cons: Makes no sense, semi-satisfying ending.

Gurren Lagann and now, Kill La Kill. It"s a giant snowball of fun. It makes fun of a lot of classic anime stereotypes and makes fun of itself.

“Making no sense is our kind of thing!”

Hilarious, bloody, action packed, it"s really, really, really fun and you should go check it out. 0:

[/details]

[spoilerMadoka Magica:2hdcky5c]
Drama / Magical Girl

Pros: Kalafina"s Magia (ending) is great, character development, story, labyrinth art style.
Cons: You may or may not be crying a lot.

I think every other person has this one somewhere in their list. omg.

A crazy twist on the classic (Sailor Moon!) magical girl genre. Not all fun and games, is it? All the characters get their feelings and backstory thoroughly explored and the artwork in the labyrinths is absolutely astounding. I love the music in here too, sheesh. It"s a great show all around.

[/details]

[spoilerMawaru Penguindrum:2hdcky5c]
Drama

Pros: Metaphors everywhere, cute penguins, so much depth.
Cons: You won"t understand any of it first time around, super confusing.

Really confusing show, but still amazed nonetheless. I don"t even understand it completely, but it"s great. ;v;!
The penguins are super cute too. Maybe you should watch it just for the penguins.

[/details]

Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (in progress)
Guilty Crown
Attack On Titan
Angel Beats!

Im really into Mirai Nikki, K-ON!, and the monogatari series at the moment, but im watching Chuunibyou. At the moment anyway. :)

I have seen wayy too many xD There were deep ones, there were action ones, comic ones, etc, i have my fav of each genre, but i will just post the one that i loved most, “Guilty Crown”, i orginially stumbled upon its soundtrack, which is tottally amazing, and decided to watch the anime a week later. Its so aweosme ;_;

I can’t pick a favorite, but the one’s I admire most would be Kuroshitsuji, Kyoukai no Kanata, Okami-san and her Seven Companions, and, of course, Dangan Ronpa: The Animation.

1. Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Definitely one of my favorite as a child and still is today. For the manliest of men.

1. Gundam Build Fighters

It holds a special spot in my heart.

1. Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok

One of my few favorite animus that involve magic.

4.Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

It"s an exaggeration of the mecha genre and that"s why I love it. Make sure to read the manga.

5.Brave Raideen

Raideen came to me via a game and enticed me into watching it for plot purposes.

Fate/Zero

Guilty Crown

These two anime are by far my favourites; both have a wide variety of characters, compelling storylines and of course simply amazing graphics. They are highly recommended.

Other anime I have watched/am watching:
Code Geass (in progress);
Bleach (in progress);
Soul Eater;
Sword Art Online;
Accel World;
And several others.

I"m also meaning to watch Attack On Titan soon.