10 Days in Anthem City: Remake! (Sign-up and OOC)

I’m signing up. 'Bout time, too.

[spoilerQuarlondas:3n1umay6]Visiting Pokemon
Name: Quarlondas.
Nickname: Quarl.
Home Region: Unova.
Personality(Don"t just use one word; I want a full description!): He"s mute, so he doesn"t talk much. Instead, he makes vibrations to start conversations. From translating these quakes, you"ll find that he"s trustworthy and shy.
Appearance:
Species: Regirock.
Theme Song: Normal Theme: Phendrana Drifts Main Theme: Metroid Prime.
Battle theme: Thardus" Battle Theme: Metroid Prime.
Other: His moveset consists of Earthquake, Stone Edge, Drain Punch, and Thunder Wave.

[/details]

Oops, almost forgot. Anthem.

Blaaah I’ve been so lazy.

PTD, Maraia, your characters are accepted.

Soo, here are my charrie forms.

[spoilerRed:2ranpvce]Citizen Pokemon
Name: Red
Nickname: Well, some of his friends call him “Reddy” or “Redkip”; those are his most common nicknames, but he won"t mind most nicknames you come up with for him.
Personality: Red occasionally jumps to conclusions about things ranging from what"s on someone"s mind to what"s going on around him. This might cause a bit of a misunderstanding between people, and he finds it a bit humorous, but he doesn"t ever cause these misunderstandings on purpose. Red is a bit scatterbrained and tends to forget especially important things. He"s got the terrible habit of procrastinating and leaves preparation for everything until the last minute. Red"s not the best at detecting sarcasm and usually follows others" literal advice. To most Pokemon, he comes off as somewhat annoying. (He"s also a bit of a flirt, if you get what I mean.)
Appearance: Your average Mudkip, with a red Joy Ribbon tied around his neck.
Species: Mudkip
Theme Song Accumula Town from Pokemon BW.
Other: Anthem, I guess?

[/details]

[spoilerTrucy Wright:2ranpvce]Visiting Pokemon
Name: Trucy Wright
Nickname: Certain friends (and sometimes her brother) are allowed to call her “Truce”. She"s fine with absolutely anything you call her, though, even if it"s an insult.
Home Region: Sinnoh; specifically Eterna Forest.
Personality(Don"t just use one word; I want a full description!): Trucy"s a cheerful, optimistic girl who never seems to get tired. She"s oblivious to most insults and doesn"t let bullies get to her. She loves “adventures” and wants to be a “magician-explorer” when she grows up. Trucy doesn"t realize how exactly dangerous the outside world is, but she"s determined to face these dangers anyway. She"s quite interested in magicians and knows quite a few magic tricks. The girl"s quite intelligent and can solve puzzles, riddles, and the like. Trucy"s got a habit of making up strange nicknames for people.
Appearance: Since I"m too lazy to draw a picture, imagine her wearing Trucy Wright"s cape, brooch, top hat, and boots. Her boots, however, have blue heels instead of black ones, and she wears four of them (one on each leg) instead of just two.
Species: Eevee
Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:) “Troupe Gramarye ~ Magic” from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.
Other: She"s got an older brother named Apollo.

[/details]

[spoilerApollo “Justice”(Apollo Wright):2ranpvce]Visiting Pokemon
Name: His real name is “Apollo Wright”, but insists on being called “Apollo Justice”.
Nickname: Apollo is somewhat peeved by nicknames, but his sister likes to tease him and call him “Polly” sometimes.
Home Region: Sinnoh; specifically Eterna Forest.
Personality(Don"t just use one word; I want a full description!): (As the Ace Attorney wiki puts it because I can"t put it in a better way,) “Justice tends to be sarcastic and critical.” He holds the belief that most of the people around him aren"t normal they really aren"t normal most of the time, his sister and friends usually included. However, he never actually insults anyone and tries his best to stay polite. Apollo"s got a strong sense of justice and hates criminals, which is one of the reasons why his last name was unofficially changed to “Justice”. Justice usually only believes something if there"s evidence to support it. He cares very deeply for his sister and becomes a bit overprotective of her at times (the same goes for friends). When it comes to being friends with people, you could say he"s kind of “tsundere”.
Appearance: He"s a rather large Eevee; about the size of a Flareon, and has two tufts of hair on his head that stick upwards to form short and mostly unnoticed “hair antennae”. He wears a turquoise-colored tie and a red cloak.
Species: Eevee
Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:) “Objection! 2007” from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.
Other: As a result of nightly “voice training”, his voice can be exceptionally loud when it needs to be, and he calls this ability his “Chords of Steel”.

[/details]

[spoilerRuby Vindicem:2ranpvce]Citizen Pokemon
Name: Ruby Vindicem
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Ruby"s a somewhat laid-back, outgoing, and moderately friendly character. She enjoys being with friends some of the time, but other times she likes to stay alone and do something by herself. Ruby tries her best to keep Anthem"s community together; often participating in, volunteering for, and hosting citywide events. She"s generally composed and cool, rarely losing her temper, breaking down, or getting extremely happy. Vindicem likes poetry, and occasionally tries to describe things with “poetic” words (if she"s joking with her friends, then sometimes Ruby throws in a horribly fake “BBC English” accent.) Some people think of her as a bit bland.
Appearance: She looks completely normal.
Species: Latias
Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:) “Lacunosa Town” from Pokemon BW.
Other: Nothing really.

[/details]

Those character forms took a terribly awful long time to make. :x.x:

Look out for the thread; it’s gonna be up in, at most, an hour~