10 Days in Anthem City: Remake! (Sign-up and OOC)

Whee. Imma remake this. c:
10 Days in Anthem City

Plot
Anthem City, located in the western part of Exbel, is a (kind of) large and beautiful city. Its magnificent Native Exbellian-style buildings, tall trees, and fresh, country air make it a popular tourist spot. What if you had the chance to live in this great city or stay on vacation for ten days? Well, you"re in luck, because this is the perfect opportunity to come: Anthem"s 100-year anniversary! There will be parties, events, and more for ten days, and streets will be decorated with Exbel colors. This RP is about those ten days in Anthem City!

Rules

1. Any and all of the Pokemon Mystery Universe rules apply.

2. Keep it rated PG (E 10+) or less than that (G/E); no graphic violence, strong sexual themes, swearing, or other things like that are allowed.

3. No Mary Sues (or Gary Stu for a boy). These are characters that are all-powerful, absolutely perfect, flawless, and with no mistakes.

4. Do not God-mod (or control another person"s character) unless you have permission from the other person to do so.

5. No fighting with each other. This experience should be fun for everyone.

6. If you"ve read and agreed to the rules so far, type “Anthem” somewhere in your character"s form.

7. A maximum of characters allowed is 4 (NOTE: This only applies for “main” characters that you have; extras [such as a random guy on the street who says “hi” to your Pokemon and has no major role in the entire plot] do not count and you don"t need a form for them.)

8. Please use the character form when joining the RP.

9. Yes, legendary Pokemon are allowed. Thank you to Maraia for asking that question~

Character Forms

[i]Visiting Pokemon[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Home Region:[/b]
[b]Personality(Don't just use one word; I want a full description!):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:)[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[i]Citizen Pokemon[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:)[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Cast List
David - Played by SplashtehOshawott
Bandana - Played by SplashtehOshawott
Angel - Played by Sapphy128
Caliber - Played by Sapphy128
Kaiser - Played by Sapphy128
Marigold - Played by Sapphy128
Aleks - Played by Tyto
Mahjong - Played by Tyto
Dandy - Played by Tyto
Ren - Played by Agunimon
Rukavi - Played by Agunimon
Quarlondas - Played by maraia
Red - Played by RedTheMudkip
Trucy - Played by RedTheMudkip
Apollo - Played by RedTheMudkip
Ruby - Played by RedTheMudkip

Question! Are legendaries allowed?

…Hmm. Why not? c:

[sub]I"ll have to keep an eye on this RP for when I join.
[/sub]

Citizen Pokemon
Name: David
Nickname: Dave, TG
Personality: He’s a pretty cool guy. Or atleast, he thinks he is. The majority of the time he screws everything up and gets in people’s business. David usually tries to be ironic. His main sense of humor comes from irony. Which, in general, nobody laughs at. He can act pretty heroic though.
Appearance: The red markings on his fur are a deeper color. David has wears black sunglasses and the fur on the top of is head it a mess.
Species: Zangoose
Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:) Showtime [Imp Strife Mix] - Homestuck [Vol. 1]
Other: Dave’s good with the katana, and carries one around. in a helm on a belt. Or whatever. IDC. His moveset is X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Ice Punch and Close Combat.

Visiting Pokemon
Name: ??? (Nobody really knows.)
Nickname: Bandana, Waddles
Home Region: Unova
Personality(Don’t just use one word; I want a full description!): Bandana’s pretty quirky in general. Her mood is mainly unpredictable, and she switches between personalities randomly at any given time. She doesn’t like sitting still, though.
Appearance: Bandana, as her name says, wears a navy blue bandana. She also wears a belt, like Dave, but instead keeps a spear with a red ribbon right underneath the head of the spear. The red trainagles on her stomach are instead orange, and she has rounded feet instead of pointed.
Species: Togetic.
Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:) Kirby Super Star Ultra Music - Kabula
Other: She can fly easily, unlike some of her species. Bandana also carries a cookie jar, but she will not let ANYONE touch it whatsoever. It is her most prized possesion. Her moveset is Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Fly, and Yawn.

Happy Anniversary, Anthem City!

Accepted, Waddle~ c:

Want me to PM you when the RP starts?

Why not?

[spoilerAngel-Giratina-Visiting Pokemon:1vwyufav]Name: Angel
Nickname:
Home Region: Sinnoh
Personality: Sweet and innocent, but shy and panicky. She isn"t very strong so relies on her brother to protect her. She is clumsy and rather gullible. She doesn"t get to do much on her own because of the way her brother treats her. She has always wanted to visit Anthem City, and after much persuading, her brother finally allowed her to go, a slong as he came as well.
Appearance:
Species: Giratina
Theme Song Forever-Fireflight
Other: She has a Grisious orb, but her brother hangs onto it because she is likely to lose it.
Her moveset is: Shadow Force, Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse

[/details]
[spoilerCaliber-Reshiram-Visiting Pokemon:1vwyufav]Name: Caliber
Nickname: Cale (Kay-l)
Personality: Cale is the half brother of Umbra and originally he wanted nothing to do with her, but his mother was everything to him. She died, and even though it wasn"t her daughter, she wanted Cale to find Angel and look after her. Caliber agreed and found Angel, a young Giratina abandoned in the cave where his father used to live before he left the family. Caliber became protective of the child and afraid because of how naive she was. He is a proud Pokemon who tries hard to keep a calm and regal manner but he opens up to have some fun every now and then.
Appearance:

Species: Reshiram
Theme Song: Across The Line-Linken Park
Other: He has a special sword that was forged for his family long ago. It is a royal blue blade with a silver edge. It is hollow and has several small holes along the blue metal of the sword, despite this it is still very hard to break. His moveset is: Blue Flare, Outrage, Psychic, Hyper Voice

[/details]
[spoilerKaiser-Zoroark-Visiting Pokemon:1vwyufav]Name: Kaiser
Nickname: Kai
Home Region: Kanto
Personality: Kaiser is a violent Pokemon who doesn"t like to talk to others. He is a wanderer and visits places all over the world for something to do. He gets bored easily and likes to fight, but he has a soft spot for a friend who lives in the city, which is why he has decided to visit. He likes a challenge, mental or physical, so he"s often looking for ways in which he can practice his skills, especially his aim.
Appearance:

Species: Zoroark
Theme Song: Dance with the Devil-Breaking Benjamin
Other: Moveset is: Night Daze, Dig, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball.

[/details]
[spoilerMarigold-Buneary-Citizen Pokemon:1vwyufav]Name: Marigold
Nickname:
Personality: Marigold (as a Buneary >3) is a cheery, light hearted girl who likes nothing more than hanging out with her best friends. Unfortunately she had quite a rough childhood with bullying and beatings, even though she was barely out of her egg. She was rescued by a Zoroark who looked after her, but after she moved into the city he had been visiting less and less.
Appearance:
Species: Buneary
Theme Song: Anthem-Lulwhut?
Other: Moveset is: Dizzy Punch, Grass Knot, Low Kick, Bounce.

[/details]

Okay, Sapphy, you’re accepted! Do you want me to notify you via PM when I open up the RP thread?

[sub][spoilerAleks - Haunter:3prfvu89]Citizen Pokemon
Name: Aleksandr
Nickname: Aleks
Personality: Aleks is a bit of a trickster. He likes fooling people into thinking something else. He also is trying to
learn magic tricks.
He talks way too much at times, as well. Once he starts, he won"t stop. He acts a bit goofy sometimes, too.
Appearance:

Just a regular ol", shiny, Haunter. Sometimes he wears a custom fitted top hat.
Species: Haunter
Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:) Probs add later ;D
Other: Moveset: Shadow Ball; Mean Look; Hypnosis; Nightmare

[/details]

[spoilerMahjong - Wartortle:3prfvu89]Visiting Pokemon
Name: Mahjong
Nickname: N/A
Home Region: Kanto
Personality: He"s a bit…Sneaky to say the least. He doesn"t like talking much to others and tends to keep to himself.
Appearance: Regular Wartortle with shades, B)
Species: Wartorle
Theme Song: Adding later I suppose~
Other: Moveset: Skull Bash; Aqua Tail; Rain Dance; Aqua Jet

[/details]

[spoilerDandy -Zorua:3prfvu89]Visiting Pokemon
Name: Dandy
Nickname: Dan
Personality: Dan is pretty casual. He"s a bit sarcastic at times, and thinks he"s the boss. He should be followed, he thinks. He likes to take things from others, and, at times, giving to the poor, Robin Hood style.
Appearance:
Species: Zorua
Theme Song: As usual, adding later >u>
Other: Moveset: Hyper Voice; Snatch; Toxic; Aerial Ace

[/details]

Let"s cheer for Anthem City! 8D[/sub]

Yeah, that’d be great. :D Thanks.

Yeah, that’d be great. :D Thanks.[/quote]

All right, then~

Your characters have been accepted, Tyto~ Would you like me to PM you when I start the RP?

[sub]

Yeah, sure! :O[/sub]

[spoilerDreaden:3eu5zbc1]Visiting Pokemon
Name:Dreaden
Nickname: Drea
Species: Absol
Home Region: Hoenn
Appearance: Dreaden looks mostly like a normal absol, however his left eye has a scar.
Personality(Don"t just use one word; I want a full description!): Dreaden is shy around other pokemon, as he is an absol. He tends to act tough, but is easily offended by even the smallest thing.
Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:)The Hunter"s Mark By Erutan
Other: Dreaden tends to change the subject when he doesn"t like the topic.He is also blind in his left eye. Anthem

[/details]

Citizen Pokemon
Name:
Elizibase
Nickname:
Lizzie
Personality:
Elizbase is friendly fun and a terrible liar, She also has some Very weird intrests and she has few friends.
Appearance:
A Anorith with blue eyes and and a blue bow on its head?
Species:
Anorith
Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:)
None
Other:
Her feathers can be played like a piano

[spoilerLiale Aenita Rupee:32zjktb6]Citizen Pokemon
Name:Liale Aenita Rupee
Nickname:Eleadi (Pronounced Eliadea)
Personality:A generally sarcastic character, she tends to be on the shady side of things, but a caring and gentle character after becoming accustomed to her occasional appearances. She tends to appear randomly, as she rarely leaves her home.
Appearance:

A somewhat skinny, lithe umbreon with slightly different markings than the usual umbreon.
Species:Umbreon
Theme Song(optional and just for fun. c:): Purple Tyrant from Homestuck
Other:Back to Anthem City, are we now?

[/details]

Most of you guys are accepted!~ (But Exskitt, you’re forgetting something! Try reading the rules to find out what it is.) I’ll probably be starting the RP after I’m finished with the walkthrough I’m watching. I’ll also show you my characters before I open up the RP thread. Would any of you like me to PM you when it starts?

[sub]This probably doesn"t matter but uh

I fixed the images. Apparently Zerochan is rude so

It was bothering me omg uou;;[/sub]

I’ve never RPed with you. (Woah!) Might as well use this chance. ;D
The Anthem by Good Charlotte.
. . . I feel like my “Personalities” are way too short, but okay. ; n ; And I might pair a drawing or two up with a post to spiff it up. Maybe. I might a taste of my inner Ren and spend my day sleeping instead.

And, no need to PM me when the RP starts. I lurk on Forums 24/7 (notreally), sooo.

[spoilerRen:3ktpnmlp]Visiting Pokemon
Name: Ren.

Nickname: N/A.

Home Region: (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time / Darkness / Sky Universe.)

Personality: Ren takes the happy-go-lucky approach on life. Mostly optimistic, a little crack of sarcasm here and there. Every day should be an enjoyable day, even if it is spent sleeping.
psstclick. c: (I feel like it illustrates my point.)

Appearance:

Species: Luxray.

Theme Song: (Unfittingly named.) Alone from Persona 4.

Other: Ren wears a red scarf around her neck. Sometimes she wears a cap that resembles Naoto"s. (From Persona 4, my current avatar.)

[/details]

[spoilerRukavi:3ktpnmlp]Visiting Pokemon
Name: Rukavi.

Nickname: Ruka.

Home Region: Hoenn.

Personality: The more witty out of the two. Rukavi is logical, sometimes leading to ruined jokes and tricks, but nevertheless, a great asset on one"s team. . . Except she"s not fighting, she"s on vacation. She takes on a more serious air than Ren, but who said she couldn"t have fun?
Again with the: psstclick. c: (I feel like it illustrates my point.)

Appearance:

Species: Flygon.

Theme Song: Wondering by Good Charlotte.

Other: Rukavi has some bandages tied around her neck. For what reason, I have no idea.

[/details]

A PM would be great, thanks~!