10 Days in Anthem City (Roleplay!) [CLOSED]

“…It’s okay. And I’m sorry, but my cousin will have to go now…” she sighed in an exasperated voice. “Now, Red, go! You’ve got stuff to be doing!” Sapphire continued, and then whispered something to him. Then she marched off.

[hr][/hr]

Red looked over his shoulder in the direction that Sapphire went, and then shrugged. “Ignore my cousin. She’s a dork…” he mumbled, then brightened slightly and added, “I’m going to be decorating the town with some other people. Wanna come? I bet they’d be… pleased to meet you.”

Draeden looked at Red. “Are you sure? I wouldn’t want to be a distraction. . .” Draeden looked at the ground unsure of what he should do.

“Oh, not at all! We already have…distractions…” Red replied, thinking of iSeeU’s hide-and-seek games. “No, no, no. The others would be happy to meet you, I bet… If you want to, of course,” he added quickly. “Now, come on!~”

Draeden looked up. “Alright. If you insist. I’ll go meet the others.”

(OOC: Yeah sure.)
“Where to go first…?” She looked around, her eyes darting from one place to the next. She wanted to ask for directions, but really didn’t want to bother anyone. Besides, she wasn’t sure who to ask, anyways. So, she just kept walking, bumping into people and taking in the sights.

(OOC: Holy muffin guys)

IC:
“You’re doing it wrong, Lovi!”

“SHUT UP!”

Marise sighed as she stood on a ladder, trying to hang up a streamer on a pole. “The other end would fall off!”

“I wasn’t telling you to shut up because of that, I already told you to NOT CALL ME LOVI!” the frustrated Totodile replied, fixing the other end of the streamer in place.

Yuu was seated on the ground, next to the pack of decorations, picking up a figure of a Charmander. “…Not this one…” she muttered, then threw the figure over her shoulder, which, surprisingly, didn’t break. The next figure she picked up is one of a Totodile’s, which she shouted, “Hey, Lovino! It’s you,” she said, laughing, setting down the figure next to her.

Lovino rolled his eyes, then jumped off the ladder, looking at the figure.

Marise looked down and saw Red and another Pokemon. She jumped down as well. “Hey Red! What’s up?”

(OOC: I wanted iSeeU to ask to play hide-and-seek later… ehehehehhehe-- /shot/)

“Hiya, iSeeU! This is Draeden. I wanted to introduce him to you guys!” Red said, smiling at Marise. He nodded to the Absol.
[hr][/hr]
“I’m glad I didn’t have to wait for anyone.”

A shiny Umbreon slipped into view, seeming to come from the shadows. He wore a blue cloth around his ear, and something odd and sword-shaped was slung around his neck. “You are all here, correct?”

(OOC: HMM I’M THINKING OF A NAME FOR LEO X MARISE. /shot)

(OOC: Not sure what to do atm, just kinda derp around and stuff.)
“It’s been a while, maybe I really should ask for directions… But who to ask?” She continued to “swim” through the croud, wondering who to ask for help.

“Hello, there,” a voice called to May. It was quiet, but very clear and noticeable. A shiny Glaceon emerged from the busy crowd, her amber eyes staring intently at May. “I see you’re new here… may I… be of assistance…?” she added, her voice dropping to a whisper, yet still quite clear.

“Oh. Hi Draeden!” Marise said. “I’m Marise, but you can call me iSeeU. That Spinda over there is Yuu, and the Totodile is Lovino. He hates being called Lovi though…” Marise reduced the last part to a mutter. “Anyways, are you new here?”

(OOC: RED. WHATTHEMUFFIN. /shot/)

“Oh, uh, yes! I’m kind of lost. Are there any places of interest right now that aren’t being decorated? I’d really like to go somewhere witth not as much of a crowd.” She smiled weakly. She was happy to see someone who could help.
(OOC: LULI. CATCH! throws a muffin at her face)

Suokon found himself in the eave of a rooftop, taking a rest from the venting he had just done on some big empty punching bags, which had been conveniently full of food. There was nothing like free food and fun at a festival, and after the first hour having been such a drag, it was good to get to the real party.

What Suokon couldn’t wait for, however, was night. Night was always the best time during festivals. Lights and Pokemon all wandering about in a little bit more of a muted voice than usual. Plays, epics, and performances, all those happened at night.

That’s when something off caught his eye. A small collection of Pokemon had gathered nearby, rag-tag and almost entirely unrelated. He scooped up his staff and his food before making his way across the roofs to get a closer look at them all. He wasn’t sure what about them caught his attention, but they seemed different than the rest of the Pokemon at the festival.

Draeden bowed his head respectfully. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Marise. " He bowed his head respectfully to the other two. “As well as your friends. Yes. I’m a visitor, here for the festivities. I am. . . Unfamiliar. . . with how one participates in a festive event such as this as I’ve never been to one before.”

(OOC: lolwat)

IC:
Walking through the streets, a Riolu with a messenger bag slung over him stood. “Finally… Anthem City,” he thought, sighing in relief. “Now to find Yuu…”

The Riolu walked a little more, then saw the Spinda amongst a group of others.

“Yuu!” he shouted, waving.

Yuu turned to see the Riolu. “Ivan!” she said cheerfully, running to glomp him.

Marise laughed at the two, while Lovino just rolled his eyes.

“Just in time for the festival, Ivan!” Yuu said.

Marise then turned to Draeden. “It’s easy. Just party all night long!~” she exclaimed, jumping around.

(OOC: FINALLY. IT’S IVAN)

The Glaceon returned the smile, although it was very small. “Follow me, I know a very good place,” she declared in her quiet voice. This Pokemon, she thought, was much more sensible than some other Pokemon she knew, not to point any paws at a certain very rude Mudkip.

She led her to a fairly small, old, but remarkably clean building in the shape of a Squirtle. “This is Shellshocker’s Cafe. It’s quite old, and has much historical value,” the Glaceon told May. “There are many old paintings by famous artists that you might like. It’s also nice and quiet in here. You can rest.”

(OOC: WELL LILA THEY BOTH HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIDE-AND-SEEK /shot)

“Thank you so much.” She walked into the building, humming as she walked.
(OOC: Last post today, bed time.)

(OOC: XD HIDEANDSEEKSHIPPING)

IC:
“Oh yeah, guys!” Marise said. “Would you like to help us with the decorations? Lovi over there’s having trouble setting up the streamers.”

“I told you to shut up!” Lovino growled from the top of a ladder, which he climbed earlier to set up the streamers again.

Draeden looked at Marise. “Sure. I’d love to help, although. . .Streamers and I might not get along very well. . .” Draeden spoke the last bit rather quiet.

(OOC: Bye, Splash. :joy:)

Red stated, “I’m going to hang up the lanterns.” He took a couple of paper lanterns, “unfolded” them, and proceeded to hang them on random streetlamps and powerlines.

Leo approached Marise. “Do you need any help?” he asked her.

(OOC 2: OH NO I’M NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANY HIDEANDSEEKSHIPPING HINTS. /SHOT/)

Marise turned to Leo. “Yeah! We’re needing all the help we need!”

Yuu was already hanging up some figures, which were actually light. A bottle of vodka stood next to her.

Ivan was helping Lovino, who was facepalm-ing whenever Ivan did it wrong.

(OOC: IVAN YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG

also i’m not making any hideandseekshipping hints either nope)