10 Days in Anthem City (Roleplay Sign-up and OOC) [CLOSED]

WHY HAVE I ONLY JUST SEEN THIS?! :mad: I know this is UBERR late but PLEASE let me in Reddy?

For a visiting Pokemon (A Pokemon that doesn"t live in Anthem and is only visiting it)
Name: First Hopeful Light
Nickname: First
Home Region(where the Pokemon is from): First is originally FROM Anthem, but left home around 12 and hasn"t been back since.
Personality(Don"t just use one word; I want a full description!): On the surface, First is a jerk but if you dig a little deeper, he"s still a jerk. But he"s the kind of jerk who"d do ANYTHING to protect his friends and family when required.
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?): Male~
Appearance: A shiny Glaceon with black ear tips and purple eyes. He also tends to carry around a katana.
Species: Glaceon
Other: Don"t put him in the same room as Rebirth after she"s had plenty of beer. Bad things will happen.

For a visiting Pokemon (A Pokemon that doesn"t live in Anthem and is only visiting it)
Name: Rebirth
Nickname: Re
Home Region(where the Pokemon is from):She"s from a tiny region not so far off from Exbel, so tiny that it"s included with Exbel on most maps.
Personality(Don"t just use one word; I want a full description!): To most people, Re comes off as an insane lunaatic and even her speech sounds crazy and she always seems to forget most insults said to her. However, she pulls this act to protect her close friends. But if you REALLY get to know her, she might reveal her true colors…and show you her true sadness.
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?): Female~
Appearance: She"s sometimes seen with a pair of Clawshots.
Species: Espeon
Other: Too much beer truly DOES make her insane.

Name: Ace
Nickname: He doesn"t have one.
Home Region(where the Pokemon is from): He was born in a tiny place in Exbel but constantly kept moving around.
Personality(Don"t just use one word; I want a full description!): He"s a kind soul who tries to do the right thing but constantly gets into trouble with his short temper inherited from his father. However, he also inherited his mother"s forgiveness and will TRY to forgive and forget.
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?): Male
Appearance: An Espeon with black paws, ear tips, tail tips, gem and one sky blue eye and an amber one.
Species: Espeon
Other: He likes to practice archery, throw daggers, and do Rubix Cubes in his free time.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WITH THESE CHARACTERS, OF COURSE YOU’RE ACCEPTED. 8D /shot

Celeste: OHYAY /glomps First/

Consider both of my characters redacted from the Roleplay. There are two main reasons, however above all I cannot seem to keep up with you all and your swiftness of posting. I thank you for inspiring a good character I plan on developing further.

Farewell
-Jinx

Awww, bye Jinx! ; A;

ANYWAYS

Hey Red.

Crackfic about this RP? :D? /shotknifedkilled/

Bye, Jinx. Thank you for having fun with all of us. :joy:

YES. WE MUST WRITE A CRACKFIC, LEELAH

I’m afraid that I too, like my Brother Jinx, must have to leave this Roleplay. I leave for two days and the rp has 5 new pages, and It makes it extremely hard for me to keep up with the posts. I’m sorry I have to leave, and I hope I can rp with you all again.

All right, then…

Goodbye, Marie. We had fun with you. :joy:

EDIT: What, is this RP dead? I’m quite sure that Iseul, Lila, Exskitt, and Waddle are still in it… I can’t double post… What should I do? Are you all gone? Why didn’t you let me know if you left?

EDIT: All right, everyone. If no one else posts by December 13, 2012, this RP is closed.

This roleplay is now closed.