10 Days in Anthem City (Roleplay Sign-up and OOC) [CLOSED]

10 Days in Anthem City

Plot
Anthem City, located in the western part of Exbel, is a (kind of) large and beautiful city. Its magnificent Native Exbellian-style buildings, tall trees, and fresh, country air make it a popular tourist spot. What if you had the chance to live in this great city or stay on vacation for ten days? Well, you"re in luck, because this is the perfect opportunity to come: Anthem"s 100-year anniversary! There will be parties, events, and more for ten days, and streets will be decorated with Exbel colors. This RP is about those ten days in Anthem City!

Rules

1. Any and all of the Pokemon Mystery Universe rules apply.
  2. Keep it rated PG (E 10+) or less than that (G/E); no graphic violence, sexual themes, swearing, or other things like that are allowed.
  3. No Mary Sues (or Gary Stu for a boy). These are characters that are all-powerful, absolutely perfect, flawless, and with no mistakes.
  4. Do not God-mod (or control another person"s character) unless you have permission from the other person to do so.
  5. A maximum of characters allowed is 4 (NOTE: This only applies for “main” characters that you have; extras [such as a random guy on the street who says “hi” to your Pokemon and has no major role in the entire plot] do not count and you don"t need a form for them.)
  6. Please use the character form when joining the RP.
  7. No fighting with each other. This experience should be fun for everyone.

Character Forms
For a visiting Pokemon (A Pokemon that doesn’t live in Anthem and is only visiting it)
Name:
Nickname:
Home Region(where the Pokemon is from):
Personality(Don’t just use one word; I want a full description!):
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?):
Species:
Other:

For a citizen Pokemon (A Pokemon who lives in Anthem City)
Name:
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?):
Nickname:
Personality:
Species:
Other:

Okay, now for my character forms:

Name: Red the Mudkip
Nickname: Red
Personality: Red is very rash. He often makes mistakes, but always tries to look at the good side of things. It"s rare to see Red sad. Red usually jumps into a fight if he thinks someone is being cruel, even though he"s not very strong (he"s more like the quick person who also thinks fast). He is very open with strangers if they don"t look suspicious to him.
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?): Male
Appearance: Red is an ordinary Mudkip, but he wears a red Joy Ribbon around his neck like a bowtie. He ties and unties it when he"s thinking. Also, when Red is exploring, he wears his Treasure Bag slung around his neck.
Species: Mudkip
Other: Leader of Team DSi Killer, Sapphire"s cousin.

Name: Celeste
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?): Female
Nickname: Cel, or Cele
Personality: She"s usually quiet, but is annoyed very easily and tries to avoid those who anger/annoy her (with the exception of Red…). Sometimes, if someone annoys her very much, Celeste"s temper is lost and she starts to snap at them. Otherwise, she is kind of friendly (but not too much) and tries hard not to insult anyone.
Appearance: Celeste is a Shiny Glaceon. Her “socks” (the dark blue fur that goes up to her knees) are black. Her eyes are amber, yet oddly, when she gets quite annoyed, they turn ice-blue (kinda like her coat).
Species: Glaceon
Other: Member of Team DSi Killer.
Name: Sapphire
Nickname: Sapph, Sapphy
Personality: She"s vain and cares very much about, but is not obsessed with, her appearance. Sapphire can be very annoying (especially to Red). However, she can also be very compassionate sometimes, and likes to talk to and cheer up her friends if they are having trouble. Of course, when everything returns to normal, she"s her dorky self. :P
Appearance: An absolutely ordinary Pokemon.
Species: Mudkip
Other: Member of Team DSi Killer, Red"s cousin.

Name: Leonardo
Nickname: Leo
Personality: Serious and more mature than Red. Much more mature. He is excellent in battle, knowing how to use his senses, and being quite stealthy and powerful. He is trying very hard to be a “ninja”, and even has a sword of his own, which he always unsheathes when he thinks a fight is coming on.
Appearance: A Shiny Umbreon, Leo has a blue band around his ear and a silver sword with a blue hilt. The sword is carried in a matching blue sheath slung around his neck.
Species: Umbreon
Other: Member of Team DSi Killer.

Let’s try my first roleplay…

For a visiting Pokemon (A Pokemon that doesn’t live in Anthem and is only visiting it)
Name: Azalite
Nickname: Aza
Home Region(where the Pokemon is from): Sinnoh?
Personality(Don’t just use one word; I want a full description!): Sassy, impulsive, she likes to have her way, but is sometimes over confident. Slightly reckless, and loves to party. She’s visiting because she got bored of her home Eterna Forest. Easily bored and slightly ignorant.
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?): Female!
Appearance: Average Roserade, but with a white bandana with pink polka-dots around her neck.
Species: Roserade
Other: None.

First post:D

Altarine, your entry has been accepted! :D

Have fun in your first roleplay, we will start when we get enough people on a new topic.

Also, would you like me to notify you via Private Message when the RP topic is created?

Thanks, and sure!:D :joy:

Okay. :joy:

Name: May
Nickname: May
Home Region(where the Pokemon is from): Sinnoh
Personality(Don’t just use one word; I want a full description!): May is Giddy and joyous, and doesn’t have a care in the world. She loves dancing and singing, and some people can even be annoyed by her attitude.
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?): Girl
Appearance: She has the looks of a normal cherrim, except that the cherries on her head are a brighter Red.
Species: Cherrim
Other: She’s always in her sun form, no matter the weather.

Okay, Splash, your entry has been accepted!~ :joy:

Good luck in the RP. C: We’ll start when there are enough people, and it will be on another topic.

Would you like me to notify you via Private Message when the RP is started?

Name: Dawn
Nickname: None
Home Region(where the Pokemon is from): She cant remember
Personality(Don’t just use one word; I want a full description!): Dawn has amesia and can only remember her name she’s kind and caring and can make friends easily.
Appearance: A normal espeon with a defense scarf around her neck.
Species:Espeon
Other: None

All right, Exskitt. Your entry has been accepted!~ :D

G’luck, and have fun in the RP. We’ll start when there are enough people. When the RP starts, would you like me to notify you via PM?

Red. Watch out. Lotsa living-in-Anthem-City and characters here. I think. BTW, festival plot? YAY
Anthem City’s festival theme song should totally be “Welcome” from Brother Bear. Yes, Brother Bear. Just look up the song on YouTube.

[spoilerYuu(Come on, someone needs to make an unstable Spinda in this!):2syxk3hc]For a citizen Pokemon
Name: Yuu
Nickname: She doesn"t have one. Who can shorten the name “Yuu” anyways? XD
Personality: Yuu is a carefree, happy-go-lucky Spinda, though she might, every now and then, randomly attack others if they don"t agree with her. Also, Yuu seems to have an obsession over vodka(yes, vodka. problem?)…though she doesn"t drink any. The bottles remind her of being in Russia.
Appearance: A normal Spinda.
Species: …Spinda. XD
Other: She"s good friends with a traveling Riolu named Ivan(…WHO HERE PAIRS THEM UP /shot/). She"s also half-Russian, yet she knows only 2 words from the language.

[/details]

[spoilerIvan:2syxk3hc]For a visiting Pokemon
Name: Ivan
Home Region: Sinnoh
Nickname: None.
Personality: Ivan is generous and kind, often visiting Anthem City for Yuu(haha get it? Yuu? You? /shot/), giving her the bottles of vodka she needed.
Appearance: A normal Riolu, mostly with a messenger bag slung around him.
Species: Riolu
Other: As said above, he"s good friends with Yuu. He came to Anthem City once around last year, making friends with Yuu, then came back a whole lot of times after. He came to Anthem City for the festival/anniversary.

[/details]

[spoilerMarise / iSeeU:2syxk3hc]For a Citizen Pokemon
Name: Marise
Nickname: iSeeU. Or, for her close friends, Mari.
Personality: iSeeU is another cheerful sort. She loves to play Hide-And-Seek. iSeeU can sometimes be creepy, usually bobbing her head left and right when she"s the “it” in Hide-And-Seek, chanting something like “Hide tightly…I can see your fur.”
Appearance: A black-and-white Shinx with a grey bow behind her head.
Species: Shinx
Other: She loves Hide-And-Seek. Yuuuup. She"s also good friends with Lovi.

[/details]

[spoilerLovino:2syxk3hc]For a Citizen Pokemon
Name: Lovino
Nickname: Lovi(he hates that nickname though…lol.)
Personality: Lovi(Lovi: Stop calling me that! Sheesh, woman… | Me: Eheheheh~) is usually grumpy, telling others to “yeah yeah, go away” whenever they come near. He has a “tsundere” personality, which means he tries to hide his real feelings.
Appearance: A normal Totodile.
Species: Totodile
Other: The only person he might be kind to is Marise. ALSO YAY FOR HETALIA-BASED CHARACTERS. I"M SO STUPID

[/details]

Finally done! :'D

Name: Draeden
Nickname: Drae
Home Region(where the Pokemon is from): Hoenn
Personality(Don’t just use one word; I want a full description!): Draeden is a very quiet Absol, and is a rather joyful pokemon even though he doesn’t look it. He doesn’t talk much to people, or pokemon in this case, at first but opens up pretty easily. He can be harsh towards others at times if he’s in a bad mood and is a bit reckless when it comes to a fight.
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?): boy
Appearance: Draeden appears to be a normal Absol with a dark blue to gray body is covered in white fur, with a ruff around its neck and chest, and a tuft on the top of its head adorned with a single blue-black oval. He has a cat-like face, a scythe-like tail and a sickle-shaped growth on the side of its head. His body is sleek and feline, making it well suited for his life in the mountains. His broad, circular feet are equipped with three claws each, and spikes protrude from the heels of his hind legs and the elbows of his anterior legs. His also has a scar over his left eye.
Species: Absol
Other: Draeden is blind in his left eye due to a fight he got into.

MarieTheMareep, Leelah, YOUR ENTRIES HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED! :joy:

LEELAH Y U NO PUT FUUSUKE IN THERE ;n; /shot

Good luck and have fun in the RP! We will start SOON (YAY WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE :D)!~

Watch out, because the new RP topic is going to be posted! RIGHT NOW 8D

HOLY MUFFIN! I FORGOT FUUSUKE AND HARUYA! /shot/

YAY RP

An interesting idea for an RP. I’m in. I was originally planning on submitting three characters, however with two new personalities, I think I’ll have my hands full.

Name: Suokon
Nickname: Sun
Home Region: A small and unnamed distant mountain valley.
Personality(Don’t just use one word; I want a full description!): Outgoing and excitable, Sun seeks nothing more than to enjoy himself and have adventures, always seeking out a greater fun and a harder challenge. He is naturally drawn to celebrations and parties, likely due to his naive and childish nature. Though a prankster and a
Appearance: While physically the same as most others of his species he can always be seen carrying a straight staff with him, often with food or items hanging on it.
Species: Monferno
Other: He likes to tell tall tales about himself, such as saying he stole hist staff from a dragon in the depths of the ocean, though he never uses it to battle.

Name: Ruvian
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Ruvian is charismatic and kind, however also slow and oblivious. He does his best to help others when they need it, however is slow to pick up on jokes, insults, and flattery, approaching most situations with a bumbling kind of friendliness. He is often seen around the more passive areas of festivals and celebrations, where food is served and less energetic activities go on.
Appearance: He appears as any other Slowking except his “crown” is slightly darker in color.
Species: Slowking
Other: He is well known around Anthem City as a kind if not impressionable soul.

Okay, although the RP has started, I’ll accept this, Jinxatu. Have fun!~ :joy:

I apologize for the late posting, however I delayed posting it do to foodstuffs.

Lol, that’s okay. XD

Sorry if it’s a bit late… and is a bit horrible

Name: Teddy Mocule
Gender(Is the Pokemon a boy or a girl?): Boy
Nickname: Ted
Personality: Jolly, here and there but a bit bipolar at some times
Appearance:It may not be accepted well, but he’s not technically a proper Pokemon:

Species: A Substitute (Originally a Spinda)
Other: Teddy does not seem to use proper moves, due to the fact that his inner body has been replaced with cotton. The reason for his state is due to embarrassing a Banette, which then cursed him. One of his only known moves is Assist

Red can you pm me when the rp starts

All right, Maxima… It’s okay. You’re accepted. :joy: Come on over and join the RP~