1000 Ways to Die in a Video Game! Rage Quit Edition

So think of the last time you went crazy and rage quitted over a video game (Even PMU) and yes I know everyone out there has at one point.

Okay. First boss In Dark Souls…
How did I react??? Angrilly Deleted it from the Downloaded Games section of my xbox… (I got it for free anyways)

Fainting from Charizard’s F attack. (Tanren Chambers, PMU. Floor 99 Dragon chamber)

Falling

running off the edge at the start of majora’s mask 20000 times.

ShadowFlare: Being killed by 8 gargoyles, dropping an item, going back to get it, failing and getting killed again and dropping another item.

Fainting in Tiny Grotto, with a level 100s

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Murdered by chicken stampedes._.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Saga

Killed by Primal Dialga’s Roar of Time.

League of Legends
Being jumped by the whole enemy team because they’re always camping your lane. :’(

American McGee’s Alice: Madness Returns
Get into a closed arena with Ink Wasps (samurai clad wasps made of ink that can hide in certain rocks to avoid damage and respawn from said rocks until they’re broken) and a Colossal Ruin (imagine a large blob of oil with old porcelain doll heads and steam engine parts sticking out, with doll arms all around, runs at a high speed (using 6 of those hands), cries like a real baby, and breathes fire.) with no health items around and a few areas to hide. You can hide from the ruin, but the wasps will find you and avoid your attacks.
Oh, and this is not random. All battles are programmed to happen as they do. So this will happen EVERY time you play that level.

Pokemon X & Y: Hatching (with low level Fletchinder, mid-level Meowstic and a bunch of eggs) on a high level route and finding a trainer you haven’t fought before.

Sonic Lost World:

1-Falling down.

2-Running out of time.

3-Attacking an enemy and somehow taking damage because of it.

I’ve raged so many times in so many games -w-
A few of my golden moments were:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team: Fire Field 29th floor-- killed by a Torkal, playing as a Marshtomp

PMU- Dying at Mt. Barricade trying to get Mawile, Dying in Snowveil trying find eggs and Riolu, (and my most recent) dying so many times in Tanren Mines trying to get Rock Climb

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix- Sephiroth, need I say more?

Minecraft (MineZ actually; it’s a multiplayer server): Pigmen. Just. I hate them. Also bandits. They suck.

Also, the murder walls in Kid Chameleon… ueghghhgggh.

This happened during a run I did in a dungeon yesterday. After surviving a monster house’s worth of Pokemon when I first spawned on a new floor, I had a low HP Pokemon and my team leader. Then I got caught by a Diglett’s immobilizing, combined with another Pokemon(I forgot what)'s Confusion.
The evil duo would immobilize me, and when I was free of that, I’d be confused and end up running back to the two. I eventually had to give up after this cycle continued on and KO’d my last two Pokemon. .n.

8 of my favorites so far (that I remember):

1.) PMD Red Rescue Team- Waited for the wind to come because I thought I was about to encounter a rare pokemon…
2.) Legend of Zelda series- Not respecting the chickens xD
3.) Skyrim- Giants. Enough said.
4.) Star Wars Battlefront I- Was running to my sniping position when, out of nowhere, I tripped, did a somersault, and died…
5.) Star Wars Battlefront II- Got stepped on by an ATAT the second I spawned in… and it was being driven by one of my own teammates --
6.) Halo Reach- In firefight, a drop pod landed on me and killed me :/
7.) Hitman: Blood Money- Stabbed multiple times by a woman in an angel costume when we entered a room alone together .
8.) Sims 3- Didn’t happen to me, but my sister’s character got crushed by a meteor xD

Dark Souls: Ornstein and Smough --> I swear, this boss fight. I almost don’t want to try getting 100% on this, because I know I’ll have to go through them at least on NG+. As if NG wasn’t bad enough for me. xD

Armored Core Verdict Day: N-WGIX --> This was my first Armored Core game, and knew nothing of the previous games. Needless to say, both phases caught me off guard. I literally had to get help from another player to clear this the first time so I could complete the story mode, after several days of trying with me just barely getting past the first phase. ;3;

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue team.

Stealing a item from klecleon shop at a low level getting destroyed by the Klecleon army.

Dark Souls (again): Trying to do the shortcut in the Duke’s Archives, just to avoid the prison tower area.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

-Having picked up all the stuff in Frosty Forest’s Kecleon Shop and not having enough money to pay… and got my partner killed! (before the end of the main story) :x.x:
-Accidentaly shoplifting in Dragon’s hill with Trawl Orb :no:
-Again, in Dragon’s hill, stepping out of Kecleon’s carpet while confused and cross-eyed after picking up some stuff (and before I had time to pay for them…) :@~@:

Of course I died! :x.x: