20 questions, redux!

For the heck of it I went and typed “Tuna” Into the search bar, lo and behold most mentions of Tuna were by me. One of em stood out, though. Was in a topic called “20 questions” by Jay, and I decided to revive it. Now. We need 10 sutures, a cookie, and maybe Sprinko"s left flipper.

1 - Favorite movie?
2 - Favorite food?
3 - Favorite show?
4 - Favorite hobby?
5 - Favorite video game character?
6 - Favorite Pokemon?
7 - Favorite console/handheld?
8 - Your (possible) crush unexpectedly asks you on a date. How would you react to it?
9 - Someone you have no interest in at all asks you out. How would you react?
10 - What do you look for in a friend?
11 - What kind of people are you interested in?
12 - Did you go to the Internet to escape the real world?
13 - Do you care about what others think about you?
14 - Do you care about other"s feelings and thoughts?
15 - What is your tolerance level? (A tolerance level is how long you can withstand someone stubborn, or annoying before showing irritation.)
16 - Do you trust easily?
17 - What experiences in life led you to become who you are now?
18 - Do you hold grudges?
19 - Are you honest?
20 - What does life mean to you?

-----------------------------------

I"ll go ahead and start.

1 - Howl"s moving castle
2 - Mashed Potatoes (Yes. Not tuna! Big surprise there, hippies.)
3 - Animal Practice, but that was canceled due to ratings, so Through the Wormhole.
4 - Firing my brick minigun at any Luxray that dares to steal my salad. I ONLY LIKE THE CROUTONS MAN. Chilling out at home.
5 - Antasma
6 -Cubchoo
7 - Wii/3ds
8 - -internal squeal- Da!
9 - It depends on if I"m dating anyone at the current moment, I guess I can pity them and date for a while, but gosh darnit if you"re using me to get back at someone you might as well shove a stake into my heart right now.
10 - Honesty, sense of humor, having a I.Q greater than Spoon.
11 - Pretty much the same as the above.
12 - No.
13 - No.
14 - Eh.
15 - From 1 to 10, -15.
16 - Only with a few people.
17 - An incident.
18 - Yes.
19 - 50/50.
20 - The number 42.

1 - Favorite movie? - Hunger Games; Catching Fire
2 - Favorite food? - Sushi
3 - Favorite show? - The Voice
4 - Favorite hobby? - Being with Friends Computer
5 - Favorite video game character? - Toshiro
6 - Favorite Pokemon? - Mew
7 - Favorite console/handheld? - Wii/3Ds
8 - Your (possible) crush unexpectedly asks you on a date. How would you react to it? - ./freakoutontheinside Yay c:
9 - Someone you have no interest in at all asks you out. How would you react? - Ehhh I don"t like you like that ^.^;
10 - What do you look for in a friend? - Honest, Has Common Sense
11 - What kind of people are you interested in? ^
12 - Did you go to the Internet to escape the real world? - Kind of.
13 - Do you care about what others think about you? - Nope
14 - Do you care about other"s feelings and thoughts? - If they actually make sense then maybe
15 - What is your tolerance level? (A tolerance level is how long you can withstand someone stubborn, or annoying before showing irritation.) -

From 1 to 10, -15.

16 - Do you trust easily? - Not at all
17 - What experiences in life led you to become who you are now? - Many betrayals
18 - Do you hold grudges? - Yes
19 - Are you honest? - If I respect that person yes. If not then 50/50
20 - What does life mean to you? -

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

1 - Favorite movie?

• Bad Teacher.
    [hr][/hr]
    2 - Favorite food?
  • TACOS.
    [hr][/hr]
    3 - Favorite show?
  • Castle and Breaking Bad.
    [hr][/hr]
    4 - Favorite hobby?
  • Drawing, I guess.
    [hr][/hr]
    5 - Favorite video game character?
  • Zelda from the Zelda-Series.
    [hr][/hr]
    6 - Favorite Pokemon?
  • Flareon. :3
    [hr][/hr]
    7 - Favorite console/handheld?
  • I would say Nintendo DS, since I don’t have the 3-DS yet.
    [hr][/hr]
    8 - Your (possible) crush unexpectedly asks you on a date. How would you react to it?
  • I don’t have a crush, to be honest. But if I did, then I’d probably say yes.
    [hr][/hr]
    9 - Someone you have no interest in at all asks you out. How would you react?
  • Explain to them that I have no romantic interest in them.
    [hr][/hr]
    10 - What do you look for in a friend?
  • Someone who’s honest. Who doesn’t look down upon others, and prefers equality. Equal important must be the tendency to make me laugh every once in a while, but not all the time. Someone who cares for me and understands me, I guess?
    [hr][/hr]
    11 - What kind of people are you interested in?
  • People with a deep interest in Pokemon and likes or hobbies similar to mine.
    [hr][/hr]
    12 - Did you go to the Internet to escape the real world?
  • Not really. I got to the internet when I was like…14? And it was mostly because I didn’t have much to do. The internet world is more interesting and captivating but it’s important you know your limits, and where to stop others from exceeding theirs’ as well.
    [hr][/hr]
    13 - Do you care about what others think about you?
  • Like most people? Yes. It affects me deeply how others think of me, and their reaction towards me.
    [hr][/hr]
    14 - Do you care about other’s feelings and thoughts?
  • Depends who we’re talking about.
    [hr][/hr]
    15 - What is your tolerance level? (A tolerance level is how long you can withstand someone stubborn, or
    annoying before showing irritation.)
  • Very high. I’m forgiving and friendly, and believe in all that “Forgive and Forget” but there certainly are some milestones.
    [hr][/hr]
    16 - Do you trust easily?
    Unfortunately, yes.
    17 - What experiences in life led you to become who you are now?
  • Countless to even name!
    [hr][/hr]
    18 - Do you hold grudges?
  • Never.
    [hr][/hr]
    19 - Are you honest?
    I think people I know would be a better judge, but yeah I guess so.
    [hr][/hr]
    To be able to enjoy, and live to it’s fullest.

Oh Ribbon, you really earned a big ration of tuna for this topic.
Anyways, shall I start?

1 - Favorite movie:Star Wars,pretty much every episode(I favorize ‘‘The Empire strikes back’’ though).
2 - Favorite food:That’s…hard.Is it okay saying mostly Mexican food?Because they are spicy.
3 - Favorite show:I don’t really watch TV that much anymore, and if that’s the case, I only watch news.
4 - Favorite hobby:I tend to do sports.Sports like…jogging?Workouts?(I feel weird stating this by the way)
5 - Favorite video game character:That’s also hard despise the case that I play games which have seperately a movie or TV show.I may say Darth Vader in this case.
6 - Favorite Pokemon:Roserade.
7 - Favorite console/handheld:I only use handhelds, so I would say…currently the 3DS.
8 - Your (possible) crush unexpectedly asks you on a date. How would you react to it:I probably would be speechless at the first seconds.After that, I would say yes or no of course.(Probably yes though, because I dislike saying no).But…it depends on how much time I spent with the girl at the past time.
9 - Someone you have no interest in at all asks you out. How would you react:Of course I would decline in a friendly manner.
10 - What do you look for in a friend:He should share my interests…and please let him be as talkative as I am!
11 - What kind of people are you interested in:Extroverted,environement accepting,strange(YES) and not easy to be angered.Their interests?Everything, as long as they aren’t kinky plus they should accept my interests, too.
12 - Did you go to the Internet to escape the real world:Of course I do that, the internet is a world you can’t have outside in the real one!
13 - Do you care about what others think about you:That’s probably 30% of my overall thoughts.I want to be accepted.
14 - Do you care about other’s feelings and thoughts:Only if they got a manner I could accept.
15 - What is your tolerance level? (A tolerance level is how long you can withstand someone stubborn, or annoying before showing irritation.):To be honest, it’s pretty low.Im not a violent person , but I get offended easily.Well, I just turn away and don’t talk to the person anymore.
16 - Do you trust easily:Unfortunately, yes.I am a really naive person.
17 - What experiences in life led you to become who you are now:I am really adaptive, which means that I get affected by stuff I do in a heartbeat.I grew up with several things and I am not shy to say that I can change my entire personality just after a year.I was a quiet person a 3/4 year ago.That DOESN’T mean that I disliked people or that I didn’t talk to them, I was just a little bit quiet back then.Why do I change?My answer may be silly, but movie or game situation change me alot.
18 - Do you hold grudges:Depends on how much psychical/physical pain the person gave me.But I don’t think I hold grudges forever.
19 - Are you honest:I lied to people sometimes.
20 - What does life mean to you:Exploring stuff you really want to experience, of course.The earth may be a world full with bad people and unfortunate cases, but you have to see the good things into it.Even watching out from the window on a sunny day maybe will complete your day.(Just look at the trees :D )
You know, everyday with a smile is a good day.

1 - Favorite movie? : I don’t really have a favourite but I would say that I really liked The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (I laughed like crazy despite its a horror film X3)

2 - Favorite food? :Caesar Salad <3

3 - Favorite show? :Castle, Bones, Once Upon A Time, Greys Anatomy.

4 - Favorite hobby? :Erm… Writing fanfiction and sometimes drawing cartoons, pokemons, cooking (a lot) etc

5 - Favorite video game character? :Sonic from Sonic: Zero Gravity

6 - Favorite Pokemon? Eevee :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 - Favorite console/handheld? 3ds XL

8 - Your (possible) crush unexpectedly asks you on a date. How would you react to it? :(I don have a crush buuuuut) I would propably slightly blush and say yes?

9 - Someone you have no interest in at all asks you out. How would you react? :Politely deny.

10 - What do you look for in a friend? : A friend above all must be honest. Someone that I can rely on and enjoy my every second with him/her.

11 - What kind of people are you interested in? People that are honest with me, have similar hobbies and if they liked pokemon that would be a bonus.

12 - Did you go to the Internet to escape the real world? : I wouldn’t really say that for me the internet is a vast electronic library filled with all kinds of books. In the internet world there are lines that must never be crossed but as long as you never cross them you will be fine. Basically with one “click” you can view in your screen whatever you want and learn things that will make your life better but personally for me internet is not an escape from the reality out there.

13 - Do you care about what others think about you? Despite I am unique in this world as everybody is in their own way I care about what others think of me but I completely ignore people that insult me purposely.

14 - Do you care about other’s feelings and thoughts? It really really reaaaalllyyy depends on who we are talking about but mostly yes. (unfortunately for me because people take advantage of this)

15 - What is your tolerance level? (A tolerance level is how long you can withstand someone stubborn, or annoying before showing irritation.) : Most of the times its really high.

16 - Do you trust easily? : Yes don’t remind meeeeeeeee :cry:

17 - What experiences in life led you to become who you are now? : Experiences the kind of ‘Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up’

18 - Do you hold grudges?: Nah

19 - Are you honest? I can be a really good liar but I prefer to be honest :joy:

Live it to the fullest but you only have one chance so don"t mess it up.

1 - Favorite movie? – Finding Nemo
2 - Favorite food? – Pasta
3 - Favorite show? – Teletubbies
4 - Favorite hobby? --Knitting
5 - Favorite video game character? – Alex Kid
6 - Favorite Pokemon? – Zigzagoon
7 - Favorite console/handheld? – Xbox 360
8 - Your (possible) crush unexpectedly asks you on a date. How would you react to it? – Make up some lame excuse
9 - Someone you have no interest in at all asks you out. How would you react? – I’ll ask if I could get to know them first
10 - What do you look for in a friend? – Their personality
11 - What kind of people are you interested in? – Kind
12 - Did you go to the Internet to escape the real world? – No, because I wanted to test if I can make friends from around the globe.
13 - Do you care about what others think about you? – It’s their opinion on me, so I don’t really care
14 - Do you care about other’s feelings and thoughts? – Mostly
15 - What is your tolerance level? (A tolerance level is how long you can withstand someone stubborn, or annoying before showing irritation.) – 5
16 - Do you trust easily? – Some people, yes.
17 - What experiences in life led you to become who you are now? – School. (Personally, I dislike it, but it has helped me become ‘smart’ as people state.)
18 - Do you hold grudges? – On certain people
19 - Are you honest? – 50/50
20 - What does life mean to you? – Enjoy it while you can.

1 - Favorite movie? The Lion King :'D
2 - Favorite food? Grilled cheese xD
3 - Favorite show? Danny Phantom :3
4 - Favorite hobby? Reading? x3
5 - Favorite video game character? Kirby x3
6 - Favorite Pokemon? Umbreon :D
7 - Favorite console/handheld? Gameboy Color & N64
8 - Your (possible) crush unexpectedly asks you on a date. How would you react to it? :D Yesh!
9 - Someone you have no interest in at all asks you out. How would you react? Uh… Sorry, but I can’t. D:
10 - What do you look for in a friend? Good humor and loyalty. :D
11 - What kind of people are you interested in? Funny people? Does that count? D:
12 - Did you go to the Internet to escape the real world? Sorta, mainly just for fun though.
13 - Do you care about what others think about you? Not really, unless they’re someone I feel is really important to me.
14 - Do you care about other’s feelings and thoughts? Yes.
15 - What is your tolerance level? (A tolerance level is how long you can withstand someone stubborn, or annoying before showing irritation.) Uh… a 6?
16 - Do you trust easily? No.
17 - What experiences in life led you to become who you are now? My friends gave me my sense of humor, TV shows and books gave me creativity, and my family helped with the rest. x3
18 - Do you hold grudges? Sometimes.
19 - Are you honest? I try to be. D:
20 - What does life mean to you? Live it to the fullest. :P