2020 Skin Templates

There’s two skin template posts here, but both of them have Inaccuracies and I always had to make some adjustments before using them ( they’re outdated now anyways due to the email update ), so I made my own templates. This Includes .psd files and the static Images to replace, and other things I’ve noted about how the Images work while making these templates.

Window previews:

Character Select

gui

Delete Account

gui

Game Window

Team Panel:

General

Background:

Login Menu

gui

Main Menu

gui

New Account

gui

News

gui

Notes:

• The character select, delete account, and new account windows can actually be bigger or smaller than they are. It all depends on the size of the Image. Don’t make It too small or the back to menu buttons won’t be visible.
    • Additionally these windows’ Images always get cut off at the bottom by 20 pixels. This Is Indicated by the dark grey on the templates.
  • Buttons don’t have a definitive size. Like the windows mentioned above, the size of them can be changed. The position of the buttons start at the top left corner, so their height cannot be Increased upward nor can their width be Increased to the right. For the templates I just used an average size.
    • The “-h” button Images are simply overlaid on top, rather than switching Images.

Download:

If you want to make a skin to utilize these, see these posts:

9 Likes

This is a really neat guide/template, thanks Del :chikoritaye:

4 Likes

Just a warning: if you get an 0x80004005 error, use another extraction program like WinRar or the like. It appears that the Google Drive download is encrypted in some way and Windows cannot extract the files. No idea what’s causing this error.

2 Likes

I have been looking for this for ages bless ur soul best player ever :pray: :loveampharos: :awweyes:

3 Likes