â–² BATTERING RAM'S MAPS

[sub]don"t kill me
these are really bad looking maps

its also still updating. hold your horses. you can post by the way and ill record stuff here ;;[/sub]

moon hill thing

cloud kingdom

2/15/2014
cries because this is absolutely horrible
i used to be rlly good at this stuff what

I don’t know. You tried really well to mix and match different tiles, so I have to give you points for creativity. The top of the stairs though could be improved with a small cliff ending. Also, you could have a bit more grass tiles on the right side under the ice and behind the step-log. Either than that, it looks pretty decent! :)

2/15/2014
i found a cute cloud tile and it escalated from there
you can walk under the ho-ohs and they’re animated too though i dont have the patience to animate the screenshots

The newest map reminds me quite a lot of Magicant! I like the contrast between the pink clouds and the sky-- they work together to create a wonderful palette. The homes detract a little bit from that, as they’re unpixellated, but because of their quaint feel, they still manage to mesh in well.

Normally, I would say that adding in yellow would help, but since you’ve inserted the pillar (and it DOES look good…), a bit more of white (and perhaps a tiiiiny bit of green) would really help with making everything harmonize. I love the fact that you’ve experimented with all these different colours and come out with interesting combinations, despite their disparity in hue.

You’re definitely getting your skill back! Don’t worry!