A dragover of the honey shortage topic from discord over

This is from what I understand of the situation, but may not be the full story. The start of the discussion is found here.

Quick tl;dr:
Glace (Fresca) was pointing out a honey shortage, where multiple players were looking to buy honey, with minimal seller. Even when someone is selling, it gets sold out rather quickly

Proposed changes such as:

• Increase honey chance with team/party
  • Better early game rates
  • Increasing selling price of honey was also bought up.
  • Making honey gather a fixed rate rather than level independent

And a bunch of back and forth discussion.

Turt you better read and use this you said you wanted it.

2 Likes

I do like the idea of increasing the early game rates, giving newer players the ability to farm honey would help everyone; new players get honey and can sell to older players for poke and older players would have more honey in general.

Now I’ll throw in a little idea too, why not:
What if honey gather had a chance to activate with any mon in your party? This might make getting honey a little too easy, but it would help bring the other weather rocks closer to the clear rock.

Currently, if I want to farm honey without using a mon that benefits from clear rock, I have to go to a dungeon with either always clear weather or clear and only the type of weather I benefit from. Having to go to a dungeon to farm honey, to use it in another dungeon is a bit annoying. Although, I can see the argument that I shouldn’t be able to run one dungeon for everything, but then why can clear rock users do that?

Ofc, I could just switch to using a clear rock user, like noivern, but I’m lazy (:

1 Like

another option is an item that gives you honey, such as a bee juicer, so you don’t need to bring along a bee if you want bee juice

1 Like

Already discussed that via the white flute. Not many people agree tho.