A random (epic?) story I will regret posting here.

I recommend you listen to “Sound Adventures - Magnificent Journey” while reading this.
Now, let’s start, shall we?
[hr][/hr]
The sun was high above our heads when we found it.

The legendary lands everyone has been talking about; the ruins nobody has discovered before.

You’d think it was just some old crumbled structure.

But I’d have to come up to you and tell you that you’re wrong.

The pounding of a majestic waterfall was clearly heard, the rhythm of it forming a cacophony of notes that rang over the entire valley. The height of the waterfall itself rivaled that of the tallest waterfall. In the distance, the castle that everyone thought didn’t exist was standing. It was a built in a fashion we’ll never figure out.

The mountains that concealed the legendary lands from view stood so high, it reached the clouds. It was like the mountain itself was the tallest of all!

But that was just the surface of the beauty of this place. For when we decided to near the waterfall and look off the edge, a massive canopy of trees and leaves greeted us. Birds of unusual colors flew like they were celebrating something. In the far distance, a lake lay. It was sparkling as the sun’s rays reflected off the water.

We turned our attention back to the castle in the distance. Tomorrow. Yes, we shall reach it tomorrow. For now, we’ll sit down and rest, as we enjoy the majestic view of the forest below, as we listen to the soothing sound of the waterfall, as we feel the wind calm our souls, as we feel the sun’s rays touch our hearts with new hope.

Yes, this is a majestic journey indeed, and it’s just about to start.
[hr][/hr]

asdfdsfasfa This doesn’t have a title, I know ;n; I’m too lazy to think of one. xD

AMG LILA IT’S AMAZING WRITE MOAR PLZ KTHXBAI /shot

Lolno. But really, this IS epic. And you should write moar.

…And call it George. /shotdead

Okayso. I think you should call it… um… Well, I don’t really know. I hate to ask for spoilers, but what’s going to happen in the climax? Name it something after that. Or name it something and then center the climax around the name, if you haven’t thought of one yet :'D

Bob… shot
Here’s a few ideas

[ul]
[li]Sunset Diaries[/li]
[li]The Sunny Dusk[/li]
[li]A journey of appraisal[/li]
[li]The Aurora’s darkness.[/ul][/li]It’s all up to you.

I don’t really know, depends on where the wind takes me. XD

As for the naaaame… ehstilldunno shot

I think Imma make this thread a collection of storiez based on the music I listen to. o:

Random spoiler if chu wantz

What"s good is that the climax of that story is based on “Immediate Music - Lacrimosa”! 8D

…Yeaaahhh… xD

Aaaandd epic names for the story, Eff o3o Dunno what to pick, though. XD

I meant like events and stuff XD

For example, I’m writing a story I’m calling “Lucidity”, because the theme is based around the flaws of humanity[err… Pokémanity XD], and the main antagonist has achieved a state of “Lucidity” where they have discarded all these flaws. So basically, name it after a central theme that peaks in the climax. Or go with a random title and then come up with the central theme as you go X3

Speaking of which, I should go post part of that soon… goes to write

I finished it happy
Ohwell, here’s the climax X3

[hr][/hr]

The sky was dark when the castle loomed above our heads.

The wind was insane. It was like you’re right next to a hurricane.

It wasn’t like this when we saw it in the distance… Something’s not wrong here.

A dark aura surrounded the castle. It’s menacing glow sending shivers down my spine. Just seeing it made me want to run away and go back to the beautiful view of the waterfall – but we can’t stop here now. After our hard work of discovering the mythical lands.

Shivering, we entered the structure. Statues and statues of creatures we never saw before stood near the walls, some glaring at us, while some had eyes like they were pleading for help. Few of them looked completely helpless.

But the eyes aren’t the ones that caught our attention. What did it was how detailed they were. Every strand of fur, every bruise or possible flaws in the skin was present. It was as if they were turned into statues.

The wind howled from the entrance, giving yet another chill down my spine. For some reason, I can describe this place with only one word; “cursed”.

But this place wasn’t cursed in the beginning… When we saw it from afar with all its glory, with the sun shining down on it.

I snapped out of my mind when one of my partners pointed to something in the far corner.

Something gold.

We ran over to it. It was something gold, alright.

I picked it up and immediately regretted it. The wall started to crumble. We didn’t have to think. We instantly ran out of the structure.

The cave was up ahead. The cave that lead us here from the waterfall.

The soothing sound of the waterfall became louder, relieving us greatly. Soon enough, we arrived, the calming wind gently brushing against our faces.

I looked behind to see what had become of the castle. For some reason, it still stood, and the storm was gone.

A wave of relief rushed through my system, then sat down to enjoy the view of everything.

[hr][/hr]

asdfasfa It isn’t as good as the other one ;A;

RANDOMEDITOMGYAY: This is based off “Immediate Music - Lacrimosa”… Next one WILL be based off “Epic Score - This Is Our Land” :3

GUYS THIS IS OUR LAND ISH HERE

Ok, here it issss 83
[hr][/hr]
Rising sun. Blowing wind. Flowing water. Leaves dancing in the wind. Happiness overflowing in the air.

These are the things that are present in the forest. The forest that belongs to not only one person, but to all of us.

The festival will start soon… The festival where everyone will be united as one and be as merry as they can be.

I looked down at the forest below, listening to the buzzes of activity in preparation of the festival.

Hours later, the festival started. Everyone danced in merriment, celebrating their lives in peace at the forest.

Laughter filled the air, drowning out the presence of sadness; if there were any.

The presence of everyone’s happiness made me smile wider. The forest became unusually lively.

The wind blew, giving those who lost their energy in dancing the urge to do so, making them dance once again.

The birds began to sing. The colorful onces flew in the air, like kites shaped like birds. The sky was cloudless, letting everyone soak in the sun’s rays.

The cacophony of laughter rang like a bell over the forest. The merriment leaped to such heights that even the animals began to partake in the festival.

Right now, the forest was united. The laughter of everyone and the happy bellows of the animals filled the air.

When the sun began to set, everyone decided to have a small dinner, once again united. Excited talking filled the air.

When the festival ended, the cacophony of silence hung in the air.

A thought appeared in my mind;

[i]We can do anything we want.

Why, you ask?

Because this is our land![/i]

[hr][/hr]

asdfdsfasfa Sorry for double-post, I had to do it ;A; Anyways… This isn’t as epic as my first one… xD