A-wak in general

Currently, Alolan Marowak is only available in a hc. However, i feel like there could be a place that it can go to.

As alolan marowak is kinda holding a bone, and there’s a lot of stuff A-wak is assisociated to, I feel like it’s suitable for it to spawn and be recruitable in a graveyard, therefore giving the two candidates:

• Tanren Graveyard
  • Ashen Graveyard

I feel that it would be suitable for A-wak to be in Ashen Graveyard considering there’s only 1 recruitable in there rn. For Tanren Graveyard , it might be an option, but i feel like Ashen Graveyard would be a pretty solid option for a place for A-wak to stay in.

Just a bump. And some new ideas.

Another Idea is to replace normal marowak in undercity catacombs and replace is as A-wak. This should spark some light to a pretty deserted dungeon that not many run.

I feel as if Alolan Marowak should have already been made available in a dungeon quite a while ago. Same with Alolan Raichu as well, honestly.

As for Alolan Marowak being added in somewhere, I do think that Undercity Catacombs would be the best place for it. Ashen Graveyard fits very well with it thematically as well, but it doesn’t feel right to put Alolan Marowak in such a late dungeon. Maybe that’s just me who feels this way though. I also do believe that UC needs more interesting things to offer. AG already has stuff like Cutiefly, Litwick, Deerling, and more. Meanwhile, UC has Vullaby, Durant, and Yamask.

On the topic of Marowak though! Along with this change, I think Cubone should be made recruitable in Undercity Catacombs as well. It might seem redundant to add both if you can just have the Cubone evolve into Alolan Marowak, but I think it’s best to have them in there separately.

1 Like

Honestly, I think have cubone in there works. The cubone can evolve into a kantoian marowak while the A-wak can be recruited on it’s own.

1 Like

How about if there was an “Alolan Charm” some mon can hold? Or Galarian to a bigger extent.

I think this fits the description quite well
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Strange_Souvenir

so are we just taking the pokemon go approach of doing a stone per region like sinnoh stone and unova stone for this now…

I mean, it could work. I think it’s a least a little better than only Pokémon recruited from set dungeon evolve to their different form. The Strange Souvenir, as @Qualia suggested, seems perfect to me and I can already think of places to hide it: Cryptic Chasm, Sky Fortress-Garden (?), Sandy Shallows… I could be wrong, but for me, it seems like the best possible approach, even if similar to Pokémon GO.

also yes i still play that game

A bump since it’s been a while

As with Alolan Raichu, Alolan Marowak is now released in a permament dungeon. It can now be found in Undercity Catacombs

5 Likes