Add a Rant/Salt Channel in PMU Discord

It’s already a ticking time bomb, arguably even exploded. People are already hurt. I have seen this work in other discord servers a lot larger than PMU’s, and I have seen it work well, the only reason it wouldn’t work now is lack of staff, and for that reason I understand a postponement. But I see no reason why this wouldn’t be an effective compromise with a properly staffed staff team. Prismatic, the PMU wiki discord shouldn’t be as well monitored as PMU’s will hopefully be once it’s staff rank’s are replenished, and isn’t as well monitored as servers I’ve seen this channel work in. And as for

There are several problems with the current rule set for pmu for not being specific enough if I remember correctly and don’t blame me if I don’t because my memory is truly horrid you haven’t played as long as some of us I so, I don’t blame you for not understanding this. But many of the veterans of PMU will agree with me on this point, that the rules are guilty of constantly shifting based on the current most active staffs, and it is evident by the fact that multiple words and expressions, and even actions now that are permitted didn’t use to be a few years ago, and other words not permitted that were, heck, I’ve even had warning overturned due to such incidents. So I’d argue they aren’t established entirely, especially when it comes to the “explosions” and fighting that occur when people are earnestly voicing their opinions.