Add an Assembly Post to Mysterious Jungle's Ka'giso's Camp

So, Mysterious Jungle just recently began to receive small revamps to improve it’s overall quality (such as new tilesets and changes to the enemy Pokémon, but I won’t spoil). Came as a surprise as I was among the first people to discover this, neither did I think Mysterious Jungle would be revisited so soon, but, hey, can’t complain!

What I CAN do, however, is suggest another change. Anyone who’s run Mysterious Jungle knows about the overabundance of Mystery Eggs and sellable items (ex. Silver/Gold Leaves) scattered across the dungeon, both of which quickly fill up your inventory and force you to micromanage between them and your essential Ethers, Apples, etc. How about none of that?

How about we add a Chimecho Assembly Post in 40F’s Ka’giso’s Camp checkpoint to free up team slots to hatch Mystery Eggs, thus freeing valuable bag space for the dungeon’s last 20 floors? Simple self-explanatory QOL change, don’t think I gotta say much else.

Wouldn’t that just murder the difficulty of the dungeon if you could just. Re get your entire team after half the dungeon?

I feel like the better to solution is to just uhh
Lower the amount of items spawn in the first place it’s over generous in items anyways.

You can simply store the eggs to hatch later, sellables can be sold at kecleon market spawns by dropping on them if i recall

4 Likes