Aine's Vaporwave Themed UI Skin~

Hi! For the few who I’ve mentioned this to, I finally got around to finishing this up! Thanks to a mote of inspiration and a friend asking for it. Can’t hand off something unfinished, can I?

Below is a picture with the backdrops for the three currently editable main sub-menu screens, In-client screenshots are inside the google drive. Additionally, in the folder is a few AI-Upscaled wallpaper sized files, if you want the Celestial Capture Sphere Horizon all the time.

There’s some remnants of the current default theme in the folder that I don’t believe are currently used, but I’m honestly too scared to remove them in case it causes the client to go kerploot.

Most components of this were found with google-fu. All credit to the respective artists for the tribal pokemon and the original vaporwave cityscape wallpaper. The remaining UI Assets were done by myself in Photoshop.
Big Sadness that not all UI elements are modifiable, like your character files in the Character Select screen, and the Toolkit backdrop.

~Download Folder Link~

4 Likes

Looks amazing good stuff :+1: