Altaria (and Swablu) Skin

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? …it’s a— !!! omg fluffy!!

Altaria and Swablu get so much (very deserved) love in PMU that this just felt inevitable tbh

All elements (background included) were derived from free resources/stock and the Altaria and Swablu art used here are from official Pokémon TCG cards!

How to Install: Download the file down below and extract the zipped folder. The next steps are easiest to accomplish by having two File Explorers open. After locating your Skins folder in your PMU client, simply right-click on your Main Theme , copy it, and paste it into your Skins folder. You should end up with a file folder that says Main Theme - Copy. Rename the file folder to Altaria, or whatever you’d like (you don’t have to listen to me :<), then copy the contents of my unzipped file you just downloaded, paste them inside of the copy you just made of your Main Theme, and allow the files to overwrite/be replaced when the prompt pops up. Locate my skin from the main menu, and you should be good to go! Do feel free to reach out if you need help or have questions about the installation :D

Download Link: Altaria

Preview:

Enjoy <3

3 Likes

My joy is immeasurable! This is everything I ever needed!

Going to download this immediately :)

2 Likes