Anime~

Anyone watch Anime, and have any good suggestions?

The most recent Anime I watched were:
Clannad
Clannad After Story
Onegai Teacher
Lost Universe
Loveless
DearS
Princess Princess
and so on…

Ahh clannad I see, still haven’t got to watching afterstory… anyways enough of my otaku ranting, anime sugestions… right.

Gurren lagann
Haruhi suzumiya
aria

there thats all for now, good day.

The afterstory is quite nice, I also watched the movie version of it, that was good too, they ended it pretty well also.

I will end up watching it, right now I have to finish NHK and 2nd season dub of srg frog.

also theres always Higurashi to watch, i think i left off on 20 something, but i need to retrace my steps on that one.

Minami Ke
Minami Ke Okawari
Minami Ke Okaeri
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Tegami Bachi
Baka to test to shoukanjuu
El cazador de la bruja
And some more ^^

-reborn
-shugo chara
-special A
-yumerio pattisere etc…

Love Hina
Kodomo No Omocha
Mermaid Melody (xD I watched this a while ago, but I think it’s a really funny anime)

FMA, Reborn, this is the good animes, not the most well known. I dislike animes with tons of seasons. You’re not even gonna mention some of the best till somebody eles does! So here it goes!

Shakugan no Shana
To Aru Majutsu no Index
Lucky Star
Fruits Basket

I know I watch girly anime. But atleast the first two have fighting and are epic! >w< Sadly, all this girly anime has changed my voice while speaking Japanese. Ya, see. For some reason…Whenever I say something Japanese I sound like a girl. >_< They’re not that girly…Give 'em a try! You’ll love them!

I recommend watching “Buso Renkin” on good anime.net or on youtube in english!! :D From Cyrus59!!! :lol:

OMG…Clannad, the most saddest one ever :’( I love it, and im following the story from start to end…so im excited…and To Love Ru is pretty good, same with Higurashi

If you thought CLANNAD was sad, try the anime [b]AIR[/b] and [b]AIR: The Motion Picture[/b].
It’s by KEY the same as CLANNAD.

CLANNAD was very sad, but AIR which came out before CLANNAD gave more of a sad impact on me.

[b]Kanon[/b] & [b]Kanon (2006)[/b] was another KEY series which had it’s tearful moments as well

Just finished DNAngel. Was really nice. c:

Well from the sounds of it, you’d probably like NANA (though it has about 47 episodes, definitely worth watching though)!

some other animes:

• kaze no stigma
  • claymore
  • 07 ghost
  • fruits basket
  • ergo proxy
  • pandora hearts

Only problem with NANA is the fact that the storyline stops in the middle and you have to read the manga to get the rest of the story.

In fact almost all the animes you listed are like that, lol.

A new anime i started watching: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

Blarghh, Somewhat long list time

[ul]
[li]Naruto[/li]
[li]K-On![/li]
[li]Ouran High school Host club[/li]
[li]Moonphase[/li]
[li]Solty Rei[/li]
[li]Peach Girl[/li]
[li]School Rumble[/li]
[li]Kenichi[/li]
[li]Tsubasa[/li][*]Sailor Moon[/ul]

[quote=“Ino”]
Blarghh, Somewhat long list time

[ul]
[li]Naruto[/li]
[li]K-On![/li]
[li]Ouran High school Host club[/li]
[li]Moonphase[/li]
[li]Solty Rei[/li]
[li]Peach Girl[/li]
[li]School Rumble[/li]
[li]Kenichi[/li]
[li]Tsubasa[/li]
[li]Sailor Moon[/ul][/li][/quote]

U WATCH SAILOR MOON!? I LUV THAT ANIME! I only tend 2 watch the dub, though. U no a good fandub 4 the Stars arc?

Nope. D: I usually watch the ones with the subtitles on Youtube. o_e and other places, But Ill look out for one ^^

Never anything new to me here, lol most of the animes listed here I’ve already seen, lol.

:(

Make sure it’s at least done 2 the part where Chibichibi shows up, plz, and assure it has dub names rather than Japanese names. And that it censors (trust me, I saw a fandub of liek, Episode 170, and Part 2 had swearing (the b word) and a panty shot, and NEITHER were censored).