Are you ready for this?

It’s not confirmed if Ash will be replaced, but this is a short strip from the introductory movie, of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2SA4GyXb2U
Suggestions?

I seriously hope Ash is replace, some one needs to take the plug out of him, this anime really needs to be there, i mean all ash does is Catch pokemon and make new friends in every single episode!!

Plus this guy is so mcuh cooler, ash was a downer on looks too! X3

Extra, Extra, A new epic version of Misty might also show up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W87ZAiqQ … h_response

Guys guys Ash wont be replaced in the Anime…ever.
Thats an animated trailer…for the game, not the anime or a movie…

I swear I saw that trailer a month ago. :V

If Ash were replaced, I’d go watch the show again. And I also swear, I recognize N’s voice actor. qq

Edit: Hiroshi Kamiya. OF COURSE. Zeheart Gallete from Gundam AGE. -Facepalm.- You just can’t mistake that voice.

Nintendo and Game Freak released that trailer back in April as a teaser for Pokemon Black and White 2, it’s a mere advertisement.

It has nothing to do with the upcoming anime under the name “Pokemon Best Wishes 2” which still has Ash in it. So, please don’t confuse people.

#PMUPodcast2012

Ash just ruins the fun. qq I mean, if he grew up for once, that’d be nice.

I’m more curious about his Pikachu. For a critter that literally Thundershock’d an Onyx to FNT at the start of Season 1 a decade ago, you’d think it could stomp the world to pieces by now. Well, nope.

I’m more curious about his Pikachu. For a critter that literally Thundershock’d an Onyx to FNT at the start of Season 1 a decade ago, you’d think it could stomp the world to pieces by now. Well, nope.[/quote]

And imagine if Team Rocket caught it for once. P:
Man, we’d be ruling the world with an endless supply of Cheezeburgers!

I’m more curious about his Pikachu. For a critter that literally Thundershock’d an Onyx to FNT at the start of Season 1 a decade ago, you’d think it could stomp the world to pieces by now. Well, nope.[/quote]

Man, we’d be ruling the world with an endless supply of Cheezeburgers![/quote]

I bet in the mere future Ash will be replaced with someone else. Team Rocket, something tells me they will stay. XD

Man, we’d be ruling the world with an endless supply of Cheezeburgers![/quote]

[spoilerWhat if?:23mkmk67]

[/details]

Lol that is sooooo funny XD

Just stalking this post~

Ash wont be replaced, they like him to much, He’s good for kiddies! :3
And there’s no reason for him to be replaced…

When I started watching the Unova episodes, I thought Ash seemed to… I don’t know how to put it, but the show seemed more childish now…
Now I realise, it’s just that I’ve grown up >.<