Ash Team
Pikachu

Buizel

Infernape

Torterra

Starapter

Gible

Pokemon in training

Gliscor is left with Mishizoh for training.

Pokemon Released/Traded
Aipom

Pokemon got from trades
Buizel

I WILL DO BROCK AND DAWN LATER

I don’t like ash’s voice on D/P to me he sounds like a robot, or an answering machine.
I like his old voices better.

Ash’s voice at The Netherlands is fine, but his pokemons are good.

no offense but i stoped wacthing this show long ago with the exception of seeing Lucario and the mystery of Mew.

By teh time I started watching tis anime season 10 wuz already half over -_-

I will kill Ash if he gives Pr.Oak his Gliscor.I wuv Gliscor.

You all do realize he is the most pathetic trainer out there he cant catch Lugia,Legendary Birds and others I mean he is pathetic not evne trying

well, why would he try? it wold mess with the balance of the world ya know.

old part of pokemon rock!

GLISCOR WENT TRAINING WIF A OLD MAN NOOOOOO!!!

well, i saw the new Arceus movie and boy was it easy to make fun of. the voice actors they have do such a crappy job, its hilarious, and the stupid penguin thing was fun to laugh at, WHEN IT GOT SHOCKED! so yeah. it was allright.

I think Ash got more like girly voice when he speaks english :lol: , but when he speaks norwegian he got a naturly boy voice

Piplup by chance?

yes i’m refering to piplup, who i hate with every evil blood thirsty fiber of my being.

Naturally. Ur obviously not teh only 1, but dun look at meh if Gener8ion 4 gets a ton moar fans.

i put pictures on them now to make it clear xD

I liked the original VA’s up until DP, where the show got new ones cause of the new company. Ash sounds like a girl with nasal allergies. Guess I didn’t expect anything better for Dawn. Brock sounds …meh. No comment on Team Rocket. The acting from all of them keeps getting doofier and lame to the point I just watch it straight up japanese eps with english-subbing.

Also, about darn time Ash got a dragon type.

When did Ash get a Gible?When did Starvia and Chimchar evovle?

Staravia: Same way Tailow evolved in Hoenn
Chimchar: KO’s Paul’s Ursaring at Lake Acuity Battle
Gible: No idea

Say you want to be spoiled by spoilers… just look down below this space… if not, then go back…

Gible was recently caught post-Draco Meteor episode. It liked Ash so much that it was following him until it was caught the next episode. Also likes biting Ash’s head and humorously smashing Piplup with a stray Draco Meteor impact accidentally.