Balancing: Mono Crystal & Dual Crystal

So, have you guys ever feel let down that your favorite pokemon cant go zwoom and zwoosh like those other specific pokemon with certain type combination that can achieve 4x movement speed?

That’s right! I am here once again to tackle on some balancing so that all pokemon can have the rights to sonic on equal level!

Introducing my suggestion:
Mono Crystal: A treasure for Mono-types Pokemon. Keep it in the bag to boost the movement speed of all Mono-type team members in any weather.

Dual Crystal; A treasure for Dual-types Pokemon. Keep it in the bag to boost the movement speed of all Dual-type team members in any weather.

I personally think with this, all the pokemon will have an equal opportunity to run with 4x movement speed and you won’t be left behind using your favorite pokemon that only benefitted from 1 crystal previously.

My doubts:
However, Tho with my lack of knowledge on certain parts, I am wondering does this mean that those specific pokemon who can already run with 4x speed will have 6x speed now? Or perhaps the limit is 4x speed in the first place?

And now, with this suggestion, the pro & cons!

Pro: Of course, new content and something new to get with Event token. All pokemon can achieve 4x running speed and enjoy speed running dungeons. Opening new windows of Strat and strategic team building.

Con: Redundancy with Specific other crystal, coding, etc.

I believe my suggestion will always be lacking in many aspects so i am always open for critique and suggestion to improve this suggestion itself~
I hope the consideration from the Staff team as well, thank you for reading.

i quite like the idea of a mono-type crystal, but i feel like the dual- variant is rather unnecessary. dual-types already cover a much wider umbrella than mono-, as well as having the means to accomplish the same end already. additionally, they already get the benefit of having 2 types covered for speed boosts/safeguard.

2 Likes

True that, but the purpose of Dual type Crystal is because some Dual type are also incapable to perform 4x speed since the type combination didn’t allowed it. For example like Hydreigon and Gardevoir, hence the dual crystal to cover that, but thank you for your feedback!

1 Like