Bandana's Maps!

Hey there, guys. Just showin’ off some maps. Don’t mind me.
[spoilerSquirty"s Old House, Desolate Wasteland.:tpjtcnhg]

Music: PMD2-Dark Wasteland.

Sorry if it"s a bit hard to see. I was using Light circles. (/houselight)
Anyways, this was made in the spirit of Halloween. I had made the theme:
“A part of land in PMD2 that was frozen in time. Even after the two heroes saved the world from destruction, it was still frozen in place for unknown reasons.”
A bit plain due to the lack of black-frozen-in-time house stuff, but I still like it a lot.

[/details]

[spoilerAutumn Seasonal Meadow.:tpjtcnhg]

Music: BW2-Route 20(?) (Autumn)

A map series-thing I"m doing… each season I will remap it. This is Autumn version. Currently Seasonal Meadow is Winter version.

[/details]

[spoilerThe Squirty Lounge:tpjtcnhg]
Music: HG/SS or D/P/P Great Swamp (I think. I"d have to check.)
I decided to try an indoor map, not one of my strong points. Mainly, this is the inside of Squirty"s house, with all her stuff. Nothing too fancy, but it turned out nice.

[/details]

[spoilerSquirty"s Current House- Ridge Canyon:tpjtcnhg]
Music: Alder"s theme, BW
A successful attempt at a canyony-cliffy map. I tried using the brighter green Savannah looking grass, trees, and plants and some deserty terrain. It turned out really nice, in my opinion.

[/details]

Will be updated the more I map~

Ooh. Cool. :joy: Good job, Squirty.

Yeah, some really nice maps. :3 Nice!

OMGHEEE! Squirty! You have the same desktop background as me!!!^_^

Pretty good, I actually remember being there when you finished the first one!

You have some pretty good maps Bandana~

1. You have a pretty nice design goin’ on. c: There are a few errors here and there, but they could easily be fixed. make sure when you have a corner on a cliff, the side of the cliff uses the curved tiles. Also, when connecting a cliff to a side, like you did in the top left, make sure that you don’t have an edge where it connects.

Also a bit of cliff connection problem. If you connect a cliff, make sure the height you add to a cliff is the amount you take away. Otherwise the cliff that you’ve connected seems like its floating. Its a bit difficult to explain, but call me in game if you have anymore questions, haha.

I would also add some type of grass or something, probably some dead looking grass though, haha.

1. Another cool design. ^^
    Just a one error that I’ve spotted for this one, just the water edge in this one looks backwards. The wiggly part should be on the other side, to make it look like ripples.~

I would also use less square grass patches (long and short) and I think the newer Exbel Rock Smash rock would look better, make it give that embedded look.

But great maps, I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.~

P.S. You can take a screenshot with F11. That just takes a picture of PMUniverse, instead of your whole screen. And that can be accessed under C: => Program Files => Pokemon Mystery Universe => Client => Screenshots .
Or you could always edit your house, and click Take Screenshot.

HAPPY MAPPING!

OH UHM STAFF CRITISIM AHEHAHOHUHAAAAAA-shotdead
Anyways, thanks guys. Nice to have good options on the stuff I do. (I seriously die if someone compliments me aaaaa)
Also, I’ll try that. Thanks Char~

NEW MAPS PLEEEAASEE.
(I tried F11 and it didn’t work so I’m sticking with Prt Scr for now)
[spoilerThe Squirty Lounge:t60jzwqb]
Music: HG/SS or D/P/P Great Swamp (I think. I"d have to check.)
I decided to try an indoor map, not one of my strong points. Mainly, this is the inside of Squirty"s house, with all her stuff. Nothing too fancy, but it turned out nice.

[/details]

[spoilerSquirty"s Current House- Ridge Canyon:t60jzwqb]
Music: Alder"s theme, BW
A successful attempt at a canyony-cliffy map. I tried using the brighter green Savannah looking grass, trees, and plants and some deserty terrain. It turned out really nice, in my opinion.

[/details]

That’s an awesome indoor house you’ve got there, for a first try, and Ridge Canyon is cool, too. They’re both well-mapped, and I see you’re getting better. :o

Also, “Great Swamp” is from D/P/Pt.

Very nice houses Bandana Waddle Dee! Also thanks for helping me with my house O;