~Banner Requests~ 0/5

While I’m in the spirit of making banners again, I’ll take five requests!
If i finish those five and my banner making gets popular, I’ll open up the requests for another five.

The first five to comment get the banners.

And you get to choose from two different kinds of banners! Just please be sure to tell which form you’re doing:

Form #1

This is the first and most likely option. It"s a normal banner, in every way, shape, and form. I take images from google and add a cool background to it.

Pokemon: [Which Pokemon do you want on the banner? If you have a render, link it here. Make sure its high quality, otherwise it won"t work well. You can request up to two.]

Font style: [Describe a font style to me. Or if there"s a certain font you want, tell me it and I"ll see if I have it on photoshop. If not, I"ll use something similar to the font you wanted.]

Main text: [What do you want the main text to say?]

Subtext: [What do you want the smaller text to say?]

Border: [If you want a border or not. Or if you want the image to come off the banner itself]

Background: [Describe what you"d like the background to look like. If you don"t care, just say so]

Example for Form #1:

Form #2

This is the second form you can choose from. In this, you just tell me which Pokemon you want, and I draw it on. If you don"t want me drawing the Pokemon, then go with the first form c:

Pokemon: [Tell me which Pokemon you want. You can request up to two.]

Font Style or Written: [Do you want me to use an actual font or do you want me to write it in myself?]

Main text: [What is the main text on your banner?]

Subtext: [What is the smaller text going to say?]

Border: [Do you want a border? Or do you want the Pokemon going off the banner?]

Background: [What do you want the background to look like? If you don"t care, just say so.]

Example for Form #2

This one came out kind of sucky, because I was just messing around with things. But I guarantee I"ll take my time with your banner if you choose this one.

WAITING LIST:

1:HostileChipper
2:
3:
4:
5:

Pokemon: Goomy

Font Style or Written: Your choice

Main text: Goomi

Subtext: The addicted Gummi Eater!

Border: Yep!

Background: Your choice.

Comments: Have fun making this.

Now was this for form 1 or 2? I just wanna make sure ^^
I don’t want to do anything you don’t want~

Now was this for form 1 or 2? I just wanna make sure ^^
I don’t want to do anything you don’t want~[/quote]

Form 2.

There you go! I hope you like it c;

If there’s anything you want changed, don’t hesitate to tell me c:

Love it, thanks.

Love it, thanks.[/quote]

You’re very welcome~

Hi there :3

Form 1
Pokemon: Typhlosion (shiny if you can)

Font Style: I don’t really know fonts that well ;-;

Main text: Dezzi

Subtext: The Typo Master

Border: just a normal border with one of the colors of the back ground.

Background: Firey please

Form im good either way if you are feeling creative form 2 if not form 1 (not good with decisions)

Pokemon: meowth or persian or both

Font Style or Written: Your choice

Main text: tkay

Subtext: PMU’s crazy cat maniac

Border: yes pls

Background: go crazy!

Just a note: Marusaki’s last post on this thread was April 3rd, 2015. Considering Marusaki drops by every now and then, I’m sure they’ll see this but make sure to check the relevant post date next time! :)