bullying and a not ok

back at it again at krispy kreme

today i had the utmost pleasure (note: sarcasm) of watching pia bully around trm and basically be very rude when trm made a stand against it. i did talk a few times as you’ll see, and pia almost started something she probably shouldnt, but was wise enough to not, so let’s be glad this bullying didn’t scale into something a lot worse (it wasn’t caught in my screenshots. oh well).

buuuuut anyways, here’s what i gathered in screenshots. i was in ss and had to leave shortly after, so if there’s more, feel free to speak up, but it died out i believe

it’s been a 1/2 hour so my memories faded on what fully happened, but i think it’s fairly obvious? pia was in fact mocking trm over a simple expression of amusement, and proceeded to try and label trm as just moody or melodramatic by saying that it’s inappropriate to take things on a pokemon game to heart. we all know as well as anyone that these words are, well, impossible. bullying is bullying, regardless of the medium.

also, something else because i’m not sure if i need to make another thread?

at the tail-end of my presence, i also caught rubicx saying something… basically equal to the “r” slur in my opinion, but in general just not okay at all.

lighthearted or not, i don’t care. that’s really, really not okay. i didn’t capture reactions below, but anyone present can testify to it being used as an insult over simply discussing a fact.

stay tuned for more rudeness and ableism.

What Pia did will not get them punished, however we will keep an eye on her, thanks for letting us know.
Also, with Rubickx, we’ll keep a closer eye on him, too.
Thank you for the report.

Edit: And, dealt with.
Thanks again.

• Topic Locked -