cammy(Updated 7/19)

Well,over the past couple days I have noticed cammy causing trouble in the community, I know nothing can be done about stealing but just want you staff to know cammy has caused some arguements in global(more like making other players angry which leads to global PvP conversations) and being very happy about it at the same time, this has lead to legend1 swaering and spamming caps which got him muted, and Dark(forgot the rest of the name) to spam caps and be very angry as well,just hoping you keep an eve on him/her. But I can atleast report cammy for swearing…

Update

[details]

[/details] Swearing
Insulting Levy

Note the other 2 reports for cammy´s alternative account revealed by Boxes are located here: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=8116 and here viewtopic.php?f=54&t=8123

Images with vulgar language in them need to be put in a spoiler… (According to the rules. oAo)

Fixed,thanks I though I have to put a warning in the post or title ^-^;

I support this.
I’m an eyewitness of cammy being rude and more of these things.
He/she is causing MUCH trouble in the community if you ask me.

Uh, cammy is Exalted. How do i know this?
Because when i was inviting people for HT cammy said
‘i’ll go on my other account’ and came back as exalted ;o

I’ve heard that Exalted has been causing some trouble sometimes and I’ve seen him get reported before. Also since he’s also cammy, he might be doing the same thing on this character.

sorry to say, But I ish not Exalted. Though I remember that time. during that time, Levy was a steelix, and I played around going under him as a Leavanny, I am sorry,desu :3

I don’t see anything wrong with the word oaf…
and what’s wrong with the last one?

You should open them in paint or something and put a red circle around it.

Anything can be seen as an insult depending on the perspective, I just noticed that it was Effussus that posted that though,I thought it was Exalted.

Wait u say cammy is exalted, and on the third one its effusus talking to levy not exalted, on the second exalted and effusus are talking both so i got a bit confused there~

But i get the point of this thread.

Exalted has a lot of alts and on every of thsoe alts he is able to act like a totally different person, on one he swears alot, on one he trys to be a super veteran that knows everything better and on one just a little newbie like everyone else that never heard of pmu.