just barely downloaded PMU
new account
cannot use text imput boxes

OS/Version:
windows 10 home

Expected Result:
I wanted to create an account and get into the game

Actual Result:
the text boxes are grayed out and I cannot make any inputs besides clicking buttons

Steps to reproduce:

1. troubleshoot several issues prventing the game from opening
  2. open game for the first time
  3. try to do anything that requires text input

Visual Proof (screenshots, videos, logs) - attached below:<div data-theme-slick=“1”

Add images

EDIT just learned my computer says the servers are offline, but I couldn’t find any notice for server maintainance. if there is that’s fine, but if not, why can’t I connect to the servers? the rest of my internet is working just fine.

The boxes aren’t actually greyed out. Once you click and type, text will show. Unsure about It saying offline because the servers are up. Most I can suggest there Is to restart the game.

clicked and typed, nothing showed

restarted my whole computer, no dice

Something definitely seems wrong here. It’s been a while since I’ve made a new account, but to my knowledge, it should ask for an email as well when you make one. This was the client download on the website, right?

I experienced a client without the email box In the account creation window too. It happens when the updates you’re supposed to get aren’t downloaded, but I don’t know what causes the client to skip the update check and load the menus anyway ( I guess not being connected to Internet when you open PMU? ). Even when this happens you can still log In ( because I did, was greeted with the old sprite format ) so the server shouldn’t show as offline either and the text boxes should also be working.

has a fix for this been found yet, im new to this game and this problem is happening to me, but since im new i dont have an account to just log in to and cant crate a new one due to it both not asking for the email and saying the server is offline when it should be online

Hi,

did your client download updates the first time it was opened up? If not, an antivirus might be to blame, but I’m not completely sure.