Cavalry Academy: A School for the Noble

The School was founded to teach the youngsters how to properly use their magical powers for the sake of good, I swear! As headmaster it is my duty to help raise the witches and warlocks of the future so that magic will be peacefully accepted into the non-wizardy world. But there are those in this school that want to learn magic for all the bad reasons. Demons and trolls and rats have begun to spawn within the school"s cellar. In the name of safety of the world, I rose the school into the sky, forever to float in the clouds, so that all those with magic will be trapped inside until we uncover the mystery of Bad Magic.

You are a student in this school. I am the headmaster, Mr. Abtenauer. You"ve been enrolled in this school for a number of unspecified years, doing research on blad magic. Or, it could be that I may be talking to the creator of all the bad magic as well! Who knows? It is a mystery of course!

Now go off! Go to your classes or talk to the other students, I don"t care! Just don"t forget your lucky horse shoes. Without them you won"t be able to perform magic!

How to Participate:
There are no sign ups, it’s a free for all. Anyone can join and post how they like. No restrictions whatsoever. Enjoy the show. Build your character and tell us more about them as the story goes on.