Cereal Elemonators Events

Hey there guys! Since we, the Cereal Elemonators, as a guild, are very keen on events and like to participate, we decided to host some events! I am the admin in charge of events in the guild, so I think up some, and host them. Together we collect the prizes, so there will always be something to win. And our first event, the Hide and Seek one, was a great success! That’s why, from now on, we will host an event every two Sundays, at 4PM GMT. So here is the first one! :D [hr][/hr]

Event #2: Mapping Contest!

Who doesn’t like a good mapping contest, and have alot of fun mapping, or even improving your own house! Now is a chance to win! Unfortunately, we can’t give Event Tokens, but there are a lot of other prizes! Here’s the description:

Theme: Chillin’ at the Coast.
Results: Sunday 14th of July, 4PM GMT
Prizes:
1st: 45.000 Poké, 1 Heart Scale, TM Energy Ball
2nd: 25.000 Poké, 5 Big Mushrooms, TM Work Up
3rd: 15.000 Poké, 10 TinyMushrooms, TM Charge Beam[hr][/hr]
Participants:
-Load
-Remestar
-Tsukuyo
-Sappireaqua
-Mad
-Jinx
-Lila
-Viivi
-emeraldleaf
-Iseul
-what12345
-Grandin
-Rufioh

Further details can be seen at our guild’s main page.
[hr][/hr]
To join, fill in this form:

In-Game Name:
House: 

[hr][/hr]
Results:
#1: Glacies
#2: Mad
#3: Iseul

We hope you have a lot of fun, and I’ll hopefully see you at the events! :joy: :heart:

Organized by:
-Erlade
-Scizivire
-Therron
-Firebal
-Infernape12345

In-Game Name: Load
House:CowBoy

In-Game Name: Remestar
House: Remes Beach

GL everyone! (I’m going to lose to Load, aren’t I?)

I can’t copy paste on this tablet… Do we have to be in the guild? (Insert dunce cap here).

In-game Name: Tsukuyo

House: Tsukuyo

He didn"t mention anything about being outside the guild so yes I think you can join Tsu!

I think it’s a great idea, I’d join but I’m not in the guild. :D

You don’t have to be in the guild! We only organise this stuff :!!: So please join, for alot of fun!

Just another quick question, will there be places, or just one winner?

Never mind what i said before. There will be three winners! :joy:

In-Game Name:Sappireaqua
House: Coastal Beach-cave

Ooh, I’d like to join too! :D

In-Game Name: Mad
House: Mad

//revives

Where do we go to see the results on July 14th? :?:

In-Game Name: what12345
House: Slot2012

I will post it on this thread.

In-Game Name: Jinx
House: Jinx

I’ve added some more prizes! There is now 4 more days left to join and map your house!

In-Game Name: Lila
House: chronophobia

Dang it :0 I gonna lose to Rira T.T /shot

Aha. Tempted to come in tototallyruinyourday, but I don’t think I’ll have much time. :B

Best of luck, folks!

There’s no such thing as “too late”. Then again, I was considering on withdrawing from the contest after realizing I forgot to map until like…now but I’m STILL IN! :>:D:

That’s nice to hear! Scizivre still has to add Jinx and Lila to the list on the front most page.