Cereal Elemonators

Cereal Elemonators
“You"ve taken quite a liking to it”-Ryuk

Announcements

We’re currently looking for new, active members to join the guild. Contact me to join! We’re also working on creating a Skype page, and a deviantArt group.

Introduction
Welcome to the official discussion thread of Cereal Elemonators. This is perhaps my permanent guild. A dedicated group of Shinigami, trying to restore order in the human realm. It’s okay, as long as we don’t know know your name, we won’t write your name in our Death Note. You can join the guild if you want, after all we are aiming to become the largest guild, by bringing the community even closer.

[hr][/hr]

Origin; Our Roots

Creating a new guild was definitely on my mind. I was further convinced to form one after ‘people’ were removed from my original guild, TSF. The crazy, yet in-depth name is what amuses me. It’s like a combination between Serial Killers, and Eliminators. A wacky, heck of a guild, with a tinge of somewhat seriousness? ^-^

[hr][/hr]

-Shinigami-
[i]"Pages turning in the breeze,
Names and dates written with ease,
Creatures not worthy of breath,
Each has chosen their own death,

Faces clear against the names,
Marking them for Satan"s flames,
Spirits watch this work with greed,
Each line fills their ancient need,

Corrupted souls will come and go,
Mortals seldom see or know,
Angels walk the land as men,
Each one armed with sword and pen" -Arik Fletcher[/i]
[hr][/hr]

Ranks & Requirements

The Founder

-Currently Erlade
-No, you can"t become a founder
-Normally the person with highest authority

The Co-Leaders

-Want to become one? Ask!
-They help with events and all
-Must be devoted to their work

Admins

-The honored rank
-Co-leaders" assistants
-Anything but derps

Members

-New players
-People looking for aid/help
-Everyone qualifies here

[hr][/hr]

The Process

If you’re a member already, sent a message to me, or post here so I can add your name. Everyone’s free to join, but if you want to leave the guild, please inform me. Don’t just leave without telling me, it’s very annoying. We don’t want guild hoppers. Just to clear that all up, here are a few rules and requirements to join

1. Must have 20 days of in-game experience
  2. Must be above level 16
  3. Must have a forum account, with a minimum of 10 posts (for admins)
  4. You must pay for yourself, unless I’m or someone else is willing to pay for you.
  5. Yes, we’re Shinigami so we don’t follow rules but don’t do anything wrong.

So if you meet all the requirements, you can ask me if you want to join. As far as other Co-leaders/Admins are concerned, they can add anyone as per their wish, but they cannot remove anyone without asking/requesting me. So, that’s clear, I guess.
[hr][/hr]

Alteration Logs

Therron and Infernape are now admins. Guild list updated 14th June '13
Fireball and Mime have joined as Members. 5th May '13.
Firebal is now admin
Firebal has joined the guild
Post edited
Posted official forum thread
Erlade is now a Founder
Guild created on 5th May '13

Guild Base

(This is our current guild base, credits for Erlade for creating it. I may edit it in the future though. All guild meetings are to be held here.)
Current Members

Erlade (Founder)
Firebal (Admin)
Fireball (Member)
Mime (Member)
Chibi Boy (Member)
Infernape12345 (Member)
Reboot (Member)
Absyy (Member)
Illus (Member)
RedTheMudkip (Member)
Scizivire (Member)
ProfZaki (Member)
Therron (Admin)
AbraKadabra (member)
pi22z (member)
(Member)

:!!: Hide N Seek event planned~
:!!: Erlade temporarily on leave.
:!!:Guild base has been changed. (v1.1 by Erlade)
:!!: First official guild meeting held. New members added.
:!!: Guild base has been added. (v1.0 by Scizivire)
:!!: Back to normal, we’re getting funded

[spoilerEvent #01:b34x6myg]Event #01
Great news everyone! We"re hosting a “Hide and Seek” event. Guild members will help gather the prizes, and they may participate too. Let"s hope our friend Laggron decides not to show up! Here are the major details, more will be added. You don"t need to “sign up”, but it"d be great if you could tell me your views about it. We"ll be grateful to anyone who shows up for the event! All funds are greatly appreciated. Please maintain all PMUniverse rules.

Time: 04:00 pm GMT
Day/Date: Sunday, 30th June.

Venue: Our base, house name “Cereal Elemonator”
Host: Scizivire

Prize: 50, 000 poke", TM Low Sweep, TM Psyshock, TM Charge Beam (more prizes coming soon)

[b]“So you think you can find us amidst all the lag and confusion? We warn you doomed explorer, great peril awaits! Use your hints wisely!”

[hr][/hr]

Event has ended, congratulations to Absyy for winning~

[/b]

[/details]

[spoilerEvent #02:b34x6myg]Event #02

Since the official Mapping Event is not taking place, we"ve decided to host a mapping contest ourselves. You can contact my if you want to apply for a judge. Last contest"s winner was Absyy. And this is the second event. Thanks to all the guild members for arranging the prizes.

Day/Date: Not Specified.
Time: Not Specified.

Venue: Your house
Host: Erlade & Scizivire

Prizes~
1st: 45.000 Poké, 1 Heart Scale, TM Energy Ball
2nd: 25.000 Poké, 5 Big Mushrooms, TM Work Up
3rd: 15.000 Poké, 10 TinyMushrooms, TM Charge Beam

[hr][/hr]

Event has ended. Congratulations to Glacies/Grandin, Mad/Sandra and Iseul/Iseul for winning. Please visit viewtopic.php?f=49&t=10780&start=30 for further details.

[/details]

Erlade makes cereal elemonators the beast of pmu

Thanks Mudflash ^-^ Oh and, yes I’ll add your name to the guild members!

Congratulations on the guild, Erlade!~

Good luck with the guild. ^-^

Congrats on the new guild, Erlade~ Love the name, by the way x3

-writes the name of all the guild members on a Death Note-

I’m glad to have joined the guild; it sounds like a nice one. :joy: Thank you for allowing me to join, Erlade, and good luck running it.

Hello guys i’m here to suggest something a bank! p.s it’s wukong

Everyone pays in a small amount each week the money is controlled by the guild master the money will be stored in the guilds base also we could add new members buy gifts on birthdays all the good stuff! also the bank would do loans so say you borrow 100k from the bank you would be able to pay back in small lumps or all at once with slight interest lets say 5%? or whatever you guys think it should be we would be able to host guild events such as tourneys to win over the hearts and minds of the people in PMU therefore expanding our ranks so the important question is what do you think? i think this would be a golden opportunity myself post comment below thanks for your time~

Good idea, Wukong. It would certainly help with funding for events and all that, but what if a member is broke? xD

I’ll be away for a few days. Most probably till the 7th of June. Meanwhile, Red will keep me updated on the news. If anyone wants to contact me, please use skype, or inbox me.

:!!: ~Returned. This post is now OLD.

I never congratulated you… so… CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GUILD ~ ~

Thankyou Blood! :la:

Today is the day we got 20 members for the first time. And as i am the newly appointed admin, i have been assigned to take care of the events. So now is the time for the first event!

I was thinking a Hide and Seek event would be fun, and I will be the one hiding! The winner of the game could get a secret prize! I thought the event could be held at Sunday at 4 PM GMT (if you know in which timezone you live, you could find out when it would be for you).

So i will see you Sunday (hopefully :D )!

I just have to say this…

YOU ARE ALL CEREAL KILLERS. ALL OF YOU. ;N;.

I think we should host an event every 2 weeks or every month, because we want to have fun at all times but not spend all our treasure on the events. So what are you guys thinking?

The ‘Hide and Seek’ event has been posted. Details can be found on the second post of the first page. Everyone can participate. There’s only one prize position (first place) since there’s a risk of other people telling the place. You don’t have to sign up or anything, you simply have to show up! We hope it isn’t laggy. You may send me a private message for any queries or questions you have.

Sounds exciting, I hope I can make it.

Nice one erlade! And slaps Erlade xD :>:D:

Thanks. All members of PMU have cordially been invited to Cereal Elemonator’s Hide and Seek Game! First we thought of Guild Only, but limiting people is wrong! So we’ve decided to call anyone who can come. Prizes organised by Cereal Elemonator Admins: Scizivre, Infernape12345, Firebal and Therron!

Thankyou all~