Changing the ingame font

I can see there’s a font folder but I don’t know what I need to do to actually switch fonts. Since I find the current font really hard to read I wanted to try out different fonts I’ve downloaded to see if they would work better then the default font.

I just have no idea how on earth I’d change the type of font that is being used.

If you mean the font that has the usernames, guild names, chat and etc., rename the font you want to use to PMU.ttf and put that In the folder. Just keep a copy of the original PMU.tff
somewhere or simply rename It. This Isn’t really an “official” thing but people do It. I guess In the future a proper way to do It would be nice? Especially for skins.

Ah thank you so much and yeah it’d be nice if there was a way to just throw fonts into the font folder and then you can just pick from a list of them in options or something.

1 Like

That would be nice for sure! If it does help, you can actually pack in TFFs for most fonts you’d generally want. If you google font tff files, you can find the tff format for any common font, which can be downloaded and renamed to PMU.tff in your files.