Changing the placement of end boxes in Stark Volcanic Woods' Boss Room

So I’m mmmmmmm quite upset over missing the end boxes at Stark Volcanic Woods twice now. There’s been times I skipped boxes, once In TC, a long time ago In a MJ Secret Room, and In MM, though It was before the revamp and the boxes were pretty close to the exit, not too hard to miss It when you have double speed. Those cases were me just plain not being careful, but…

This Is SVW’s boss room, which also has the Deluxe Boxes In It for some reason. In every other dungeon as far as I know, the boxes are In a separate room. There’s two problems with this design:

1. When with parties, for all of the members to get their own boxes, they have to solo. This wouldn’t be Ideal If you’re with someone who might not be able to take on Heatran, granted It’s one of the easier bosses.

2. Not fault of them being In the same room, but said boxes are right behind the exit warps, making It easy to accidentally leave without them. While taking the screenshot above though I realized this can be avoided sort of by entering from the side. Not as much as an Issue provided I can even remember, but the first point still stands, considering all the other dungeons with a boss and boxes have them In different maps.

That’s right, this is not a very ideal design at all. Will discuss this with the rest of the team soon – thank you for bringing this to our attention!

4 Likes

StarkVolcanicWoodsEndRoom

Stark Volcanic Woods now has an end room, special thanks to @Prismatic for mapping it out! :wigglyjoy:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.