Cherrim Skin

Spring is almost here…

You know what that means!

pollen. and a lot of it. wreaking absolute havoc on my allergies.

jk. It means sunny days, cute baby animals, and flowers. And what better way to kick off the beginning of spring than with my favorite flower: Cherrim! :D

This skin features our little flower friend herself (and her sneaky army up in the treetops) enjoying the warmth of a beautiful spring morning, with wood accents and a bit of greenery for a pleasant contrast against all the pink.

The Cherrim art in the bottom left corner was made by BananaPistol on DeviantART! As for the tiny tree Cherrims, they’re from the official Pokémon anime that I only edited into the background. All other elements (background included) either are or were derived from free resources/stock.

How to Install: Download the file down below and extract the zipped folder. The next steps are easiest to accomplish by having two File Explorers open. After locating your Skins folder in your PMU client, simply right-click on your Main Theme, copy it, and paste it into your Skins folder. You should end up with a file folder that says Main Theme - Copy. Rename the file folder to Cherrim, or whatever you’d like (you don’t have to listen to me), then copy the contents of my unzipped file you just downloaded, paste them inside of the copy you just made of your Main Theme, and allow the files to overwrite/be replaced when the prompt pops up. Locate my skin from the main menu, and violà! Spring is upon you. Do feel free to reach out if you need help or have questions about the installation!

Download Link: Cherrim

Preview:

This is also my first time uploading one of my skins here! I’m really proud of this one and I hope you get as much enjoyment out of using it as I did putting it together. More on the way! <3

P.S. I only make skins for the main game window! This may change in the future as I familiarize myself with the pain of editing the rest of the client.

4 Likes

Super nice! yay spring :heart:

1 Like

48x48

Peak PMU skin. Patiently awaiting the finished version

3 Likes

You really like that gif :laughing:

1 Like