Clanging Scales

This is kind of random, but I think possibly Clanging Scales needs more power points. My thoughts are to get increased to at least 18, not sure though.

It’s Kommo-o’s signature move but is probably regarded as worthless compared to Outrage. However, the one thing it could have over Outrage is not locking Kommo-o out of using other moves during rampage turns. It also has a one tile larger range but in its current state that’s more of a problem. However, I don’t necessarily think the range should be decreased. It fits the move.

It is slightly lower bp than Outrage to begin with at 110 and also works off the special attack stat which is slightly lower as well (might not really matter in PMU though idk), while also having 3 tile range which gives 10% accuracy drop and 30% power drop. It’s also blocked by Pokémon with soundproof.

So in many situations 15 pp means it’s often an ether eater if it runs out long before Kommo’s other moves, and you usually want to have your medium sized aoe filled.

maybe, also, instead, could be given the ability to glide like hyper voice