Claw Fossil (Thread closed for now)

Anorith is a fave pokemon of mine, and so far my attempts to get a claw fossil myself have failed miserably since I only have 40-50’s at highest lvls…

so for now…

Buying: Claw Fossil

Offer: 100k-150k, or more if necessary… or if there is anything else in particular you want, please do list and I will see what I can do…

*** Note: closed for now, someone kindly sold me one so I no longer am looking for it. Might re-edit this into a normal trade thread later if anything comes up that I really want. XD

Not trying to be mean, but it is going to be very rare for people to sell fossils, I mean, people are collecting fossils. And most will probably won’t sell them, but good luck anyways.

I know lol, I plan on adding more to my offer to make it a little more appealing once I obtain certain items I feel may be worth offering for something like such. been searching PBA boxes for Heart Scales since I’ve had luck finding them that way in the past, but I won’t offer what I don’t have yet until I obtain them.

Also why I listed the option for those who have a claw fossil to possibly request what they want in exchange if they aren’t happy with my potential offer, since I may have or be able to obtain what they ask for :)