Cloud's Banner and Avatar Shop (Temporary Reopening!)

Cloud"s Banner Shop

EDIT: The shop is temporarily reopening! Ask away! But if you want a request, please get it to me before the end of December, because after that I’ll be closing again.
Hello! :joy: I decided to make a banner shop and although I’m just beginning to make banners, I need practice. So even if you’re not requesting a banner, you can give me ideas! I hand draw my own banners (most of the time), but I can hand draw yours or I can use a picture. If you’d like a certain picture, give me a link to it or post it here so I can save/copy it.
IMPORTANT EDIT 12/23/14: As of right now, I can’t do any drawn stuff. I don’t have enough time, and my drawing tablet doesn’t work right now. Just to warn you, when I can draw again, my drawing style has changed, and I’ve switched from drawing on Paint.Net to Paint Tool SAI, so just remember that. But if you insist on something drawn, I can draw it on Colors! 3D, but it won’t be as good quality as normal drawings would be. Here is an example of what the stuff on colors looks like, and my only example of an avatar so far (hat is not part of drawing):

Here are some examples:
Drawn:

Picture:

Anyways, here’s the info you need to give me for your request.

Pokemon:
Is the pokemon normal or shiny?:
Text:
Color of text:
Subtext:
Color of subtext:
Color of background:
Border:
Color of border:
Rounded edges or pointed edges?:
Do you want the pokemon to be glowing? (look at the example):
Additional Details/Info:
If you want to use a certain image, put it here:

Is the pokemon normal or shiny?: Normal
Text: Snorlax and Munchlax
Subtext: The lazy sleepers~
Color of background: Whatever fits best
Border: None
Rounded edges or pointed edges?: Pointed
Do you want the pokemon to be glowing? (look at the example): No
Additional Details/Info: Okay, so, I want it to be a sleeping Snorlax in the back, and a sleeping Munchlax in the front, if that’s possible.
If you want to use a certain image, put it here: Nope, I want you to draw it :3

Here you go :3

If you want, I can edit it or resize it. :P

If you want, I can edit it or resize it. :P[/quote]

That’s probably one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen. Thank you! And you’re quite talented at drawing!

If you want, I can edit it or resize it. :P[/quote]

That’s probably one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen. Thank you! And you’re quite talented at drawing![/quote:32jgyadb]
Thanks :D Nice to know you like it. By the way, here’s the link. http://cloudtheumbreon.deviantart.com/art/Snorlax-and-Munchlax-440175076

Hello :o I’d like to request a banner.

Pokemon: Buneary
Is the pokemon normal or shiny?: Shiny
Text: Strawberry
Subtext: The Shiny Buneary
Color of background: Whatever you think fits.
Rounded edges or pointed edges?: Rounded
Additional Details/Info: If it isn’t too much to ask, Do you mind if you draw it? I really love your drawings :heart:

Here ya go~ I’m not sure I like how the background turned out though.

Strawberry the shiny buneary
If you want me to change anything, please let me know!

I like your Umbreon banner the most, to be honest!
I like the border…
and the detail!
May I make a request? o:

Pokemon: Walrein
Text: Lord Ratatosk
Background: Bright Blue… detail I guess?
Border: The one like your Umbreon banner, if possible.
Edit:
Mind making it a little larger like the previous banner you just made?
Thanks!

Thank you! It looks great c:

:joy: Okay, I just have one question. Do you want it drawn, or do you want me to find a picture?

:joy: Okay, I just have one question. Do you want it drawn, or do you want me to find a picture?[/quote]
Picture will do fine,
thanks. c:

Here it is, couldn’t put as much detail into it as I would like to though. If you want anything redone, don’t hesitate to ask. :D

Lord Ratatosk

Woooahhh that"s awesome!
Thanks!

Hello! So, I was hoping I can request another banner…If thats alright with you that is :joy:
(I just really like your banners)

Is the pokemon normal or shiny?: Shiny
Text: Celestia
Subtext: The Shiny Sylveon
Color of background: Whichever you think fits
Rounded edges or pointed edges?: Rounded
Additional Details/Info: Oh, I’m going to use a picture this time. I hope this is big enough. Also, I want the text color to be Pink or Blue, again whichever you think is better :joy:
If you want to use a certain image, put it here:

I dunno if you are still accepting, but here is one.

Pokemon: Gallade, but can you maybe draw it with a dark blue/grey hooded cloak?
Is the pokemon normal or shiny?: Normal
Text: RogueExile
Color of text: Dark Blue
Subtext: ‘You wont break me down!’
Color of subtext: White
Color of background: Dark grey
Border: Yes
Color of border: Black
Rounded edges or pointed edges?: Pointed
Do you want the pokemon to be glowing? (look at the example): Can you maybe do a dark glow? If not then leave it.
Additional Details/Info: Just that I hope you have fun.

Hey everyone! :>_<: :’: Sorry I haven’t updated in a while, but spring break’s over and I won’t be getting banners out very fast, so these last two requests will probably be the last ones I do in a while. :@~@: I love doing banners for people, but I don’t have much time. Expect these banners out sometime next week, hopefully. Anyways, so basically the shop is now closed, but I’ll pm you when I have your banners done. Hopefully I get an Easter break so I can open the shop again for a bit, but that’s a week or two away. I hope I can get back to making banners soon! :joy: Maybe If I have some free time on my hands I’ll open up again. :dot: Well, bye! See ya at Easter Break! Hopefully…

I know this is unforgivably late, but here you go! I like how it turned out. Sorry for it being almost a year late, but I’ve been so busy. Wow, when you type it out it sounds even worse… Anyways, I’m sorry for being this unbelievably late, but I hope you like it. :joy: :’:

I’m also considering opening the shop up for a while since it’s Christmas break and so I’ll have a bit more time.