Cloudy's Theme WIP(S)

[s][i][b]Hey there folks. Now I know editing and creating a theme is difficult… because I tried it. I also now know, that you should never use black on your images or it will appear white c: so I"m fixing some things. But, I plan on making several themes: Some are based off of my characters, and some will be based on Poke`mon types. So, here"s my first one!

I originally intended for it to be a luxray/electric themed skin, but I um… got side tracked? :D

-image hosting site removed these-

Yes I know the character select thing has a weird white thingy. Same with the loading bar c: I am in the process of fixing those issues. I might make it available for download, but um… I dunno. Eh.[/b][/i][/s]

Well, back to fixing this stuff I guess.

I’m back c: well, I decided to fix and redo some stuff- and it came out excellently! I hope you enjoy these newer images!

Would it be possible to change the color of the font for “Checking for Updates”? The word checking is a little hard to read.

Also, amazing skin you made! There haven’t been many new skins in a year or so. Keep up the good work!

I’m not sure, but I could certainly give it a shot c: I generally let it blend in because you usually only see the text messages on the loading bars for a few seconds.

It looks really nice! I like the colour scheme especially. c: Hope you keep it up!

How unfortunate… some of my images are gone. Oh well :I I’ll fix that later. For now I’m designing a new theme.

WEW. Got to work on that quick.

Ooo i’m looking forward to when this theme is done, it looks pretty cool.