Continue the Story!

I’m sure most of you know of this game already. It’s pretty simple. All you have to do is continue the story from where it left off.

Rules:

1. You must finish the previous poster’s sentence.
  2. You must start off the beginning of the next sentence for the next poster to finish.
  3. No double posting.
  4. No multiple or run-on sentences (if you can help it)
  5. You cannot end the story.
    Edit: We can also add pictures to our post to make it more interesting :)

I’ll start us off:
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then…

The fire nation attacked… And then…

A great big fire began to circle me so i…

performed the dance of my people, causing rain clouds to form in the sky. However…

… the rain poured lightning bolts that struck each enemy, their screams bellowing throughout the deserted land. All I could do is…

watch as everything I came to know and love shattered before my very eyes. When it was over…

I grit my teeth, sighing deeply while the sky overhead, littered with dusky storm-clouds, rumbled with the remnants of rolling thunder. Although …

An explosion happened.

When the dust cleared…

everyone was all happy and there was peace between everyone. Then…

a mysterious magic weaver with the power to cross between worlds appeared.

She told us…

We all had to be heroes that save other worlds. We had to choose one; I chose…

The great almighty waffle world, she then told me…

That I was a huge nerd and I cried to the end of time. Liek if u cri evrytiem.

“Your course has been set; you shall be transported to the Great Almighty Waffle World.” Then I…

was instantly warped to my destination. The first thing I noticed was…

… the mountains of perfectly cooked, golden brown waffles and the sinfully delicious rivers of sweet maple syrup winding down into a luscious lake of sticky goodness. Then I noticed…

PS: Here is a compilation of what’s been written so far.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, suddenly...
The fire nation attacked.. And then...
A great big fire began to circle me so i...
performed the dance of my people, causing rain clouds to form in the sky. However...
... the rain poured lightning bolts that struck each enemy, their screams bellowing throughout the deserted land. All I could do is...
watch as everything I came to know and love shattered before my very eyes. When it was over...
I grit my teeth, sighing deeply while the sky overhead, littered with dusky storm-clouds, rumbled with the remnants of rolling thunder. Although ...
An explosion happened. When the dust cleared…
everyone was all happy and there was peace between everyone. Then...
a mysterious magic weaver with the power to cross between worlds appeared. She told us…
We all had to be heroes that save other worlds. We had to choose one; I chose...
The great almighty waffle world, she then told me...
"Your course has been set; you shall be transported to the Great Almighty Waffle World." Then I...
was instantly warped to my destination. The first thing I noticed was...
... the mountains of perfectly cooked, golden brown waffles and the sinfully delicious rivers of sweet maple syrup winding down into a luscious lake of sticky goodness. Then I noticed...

A beautiful waffle girl was standing behind me playing with my hair, I turned around and said…

“Can I eat you?” The waffle girl then…

my eyes widened in fear, and I slowly backed away from the girl, only to find myself surrounded by the waffle people. It was then that I…

… realized that I was surrounded by a mob of waffley human-eaters. I surveyed my surroundings nervously and then…

Bolted for the nearest exit! On my out from the tribe i noticed a huge gap in the road, i looked behind me and saw the tribe chasing me. How was i going to get past the gap? I looked around to find something to cross with when i saw…