Crackfic: SLEEPOVER!!!

Chapter 1: Invitations!

(Note: If you can’t quite picture this setting try taking a look at my in-game house. Also, listening to Anime) Guide.ogg helps!)
Red and Sapphire, known in Grassroot as “The Mudkip Cousins”, were sitting at the table in the master bedroom. Little cards were spread all over, and each was furiously scrawling on one with a fountain pen. “Done with this one!~” Red exclaimed. He held it up, and accidentally knocked over the cup of colored pencils on the table. They spilled all over the floor. “OHMYARCEUSREDWHATISTHISDON’TEVEN!” Sapphire screamed. She bent down to pick them up and bumped her head on the table. Red couldn’t help but giggle and received a glare from her. “Shut up and HELP me, Red!”
He jumped on the table angrily and used a massive Water Gun. ''WHY DON’T YOU SHUT UP AND STOP CALLING ME NAMES!" Sapphire dodged the Water Gun and it hit the ground with a strong force… But the flooring was stronger. The water splashed all over and soaked the entire room. The two sweatdropped, but shortly they began to bicker again.

“What is Mom going to think when she gets back?” Red muttered later in the day. He was lying on his bed, continuing to write invitations to a sleepover on the small white cards. Red’s mom was away for a month on business, and Red, being the dork he was, decided to host a secret sleepover… And invite ALL his friends. At first Sapphire had tried to stop him, but later on she gave in. Red was very persistent, to the point it became annoying. But… Red was just the type you had to love.

“Red! Did you remember to buy the corn kernels?” Sapphire, whose nickname was “Sapph”, called from across the room.

“THE CORN KERNELS!!! Sorry, Sapph!”
“RED, YOU IDIOT!!!”

Well, that’s the end of Chapter 1! I know it’s pretty short. And maybe kinda dumb. But, anyway, I AM REQUESTING CHARACTERS!!! legasp
Here is the form:

Character Name:
Age (I need this to see if your charrie is a stalker-- SHOT):
Species:
Personality (Don’t make it one word, like “Rash”, “Smart”, etc. I need you to describe the personality!):
Other (Anything else about the character? Appearances? etc.):

Character Name: She doesn’t really HAVE a name. People call her Bandana Waddle Dee because of her blue bandana.
Age (I need this to see if your charrie is a stalker-- SHOT): Do Waddle Dees HAVE ages? I guess like, 12 years old, maybe?
Species: Waddle Dee
Personality (Don’t make it one word, like “Rash”, “Smart”, etc. I need you to describe the personality!): She’s very friendly and generous, usually giving cookies to people. She can be very silly and jokes around alot.
Other (Anything else about the character? Appearances? etc.): She likes cookies, is terrified of Kirbies (Other than Meta and Galacta.) and she uses a spear as a weapon. She will also attempt to punch people in the face as an alternate defence. If faced with a Kirby, she will A: Flee B: Dive under the nearest couch or chair, and C: Try to defend herself with her spear. Her Bandana is her most prized possesion. (If it’s ok, can she be close friends with Red? This is kind of based from in-game.)
(If this is Pokemon only, just tell. I’ll delete this. I’ll copy this to the other post if that’s the right one… You have TWO topics.)

Character Name: Virginia (Nicknamed as Viivi)
Species: Nidoqueen
Personality: happy, caring, helpful, humorurous, childish, cries very fast when something VERY sad happens, self-confident, self-involved, vain, says thing without thinking, uber curious
Other: Often says “okies”.

Thank chuuu, Redkip.

~Viivi :la:

OH, ARCEUS. NOW I KNOW!!! Okay, Imma delete this one guys. I’ll just get the profiles down. And use the other one for future posts! Thanks. :joy: