Crossover: Genesis (Sign Up) [Open]

GMs
Sapphy128
maraia

Plot
Since their creation, Adam and Eve have always been watching over us. Eve, the being of creation and Adam, the being of destruction. Always in harmony, keeping a balance over the universes that were gifted upon them.

While Eve was responsible for creating new things, Adam was responsible for destroying them when the time came. Together they kept a balance. If either being worked harder than the other, the worlds would be imbalanced.

Eventually, as the number of universes increased, the balance between them began to waver. Soon overpopulation and isolation would occur, leading to the complete eradication or remaking of many worlds and galaxies.

After countless years, Adam, the being of destruction was growing tired of his standing. Lonely and isolated from other beings. He hated how others could continue to relish in the love they find in others, even if he destroyed their loved ones.

Adam collected a number of universes and worlds then merged them together, creating a single world unlike any other. He named it Genesis and it was a world of discord and chaos. A world so large it has several suns and still half the world remains cloaked in darkness. A world formed from the pieces of others, it"s sole purpose to act as a battleground for Adam"s “game”.

This is where it starts to get personal. This world known as Genesis is where Adam chose to summon powerful beings from the various universes to fight each other. The victor would stand above all the others. These games are simply a form of entertainment for Adam. What happens to the winner after is unknown, after all, no-one ever sees the end of the games then returns to tell the tale.

Now Adam has started another game. He has moved his potential opponents to this world known as Genesis, acting as a guide and a friend to them, communicating to each being through their mind, pretending to be watching out for them. Little do they know that he"s stringing them all along.

You play as one of the being summoned to this planet, along with many others. Some you may know, most you wouldn"t. It is your choice whether you listen to this mysterious voice telling you to kill, or you ignore the voice and befriend the other beings to team up with them. Whether or not you fight the other characters, there will be monsters from many universes on this world, forcing you to fight for your survival until Adam has his final survivor.

Rules
-Follow the rules. (Duh.)
-All PMU rules apply.
-At least 2 sentences per post please.
-No OOC only posts. You can always use the Sign Up thread for this if you need too.
-Do not Godmod. Not all your attacks will hit or kill. No controlling of someone else"s character without their permission.
-You can have as many characters as you can handle.
-To prove you"ve read the rules, include a theme song for your characters.
-Relationships and gore (blood “n” stuff) is allowed. Keep it PG-13 please.
-Please, use proper grammar.
-PM me or maraia if you have any questions.

[b]Full Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]: (optional)
[b]Alias/Title[/b]: (optional)

[b]Gender[/b]: 
[b]Age[/b]: (Put "Unknown" if you don"t know.)
[b]Home[/b]: (Where do they come from?)
[b]Appearance[/b]: 

[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Powers/Abilities/Skills[/b]: 
[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Other[/b]:

–reserved–

Full Name: Ledah.
Nickname: N/A.
Alias/Title: “The Lone Grim Angel.”

Home: Riviera: The Promised Land universe.
Appearance:

Weapons: His diviner, the spear Lorelei.
Powers/Abilities/Skills: He can fly, and his lack of emotions allows him to execute tasks better.
Personality: Ledah is emotionless, but he does show dedication to his work.
History: N/A.

Other: Theme Song: Crazy Motorcycle Chase-Final Fantasy VII.

[spoilerHazama Kuvaru/Yuki Terumi:vj42zivl]

[IMAGE LINK]
[hr][/hr]
Full Name: Hazama Kuvaru
Nickname: —
Alias/Title: —

Home: Blazblue
Appearance:

[IMAGE LINK]

Weapons: Nox Nyctores - Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros, knives.
Powers/Abilities/Skills: In battle, Hazama wields the Nox Nyctores named Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros; a steel hook crafted in the shape of a snake that he summons in front of him, attached to a chain of green/black energy, which he can use to attack opponents from afar, or reel them in, as well as zip around the battlefield quickly, if not instantly, and close gaps between him and his foes. On the other hand, he also uses Balisong-style butterfly knives for close-range attacks. Most of his attacks are similarly based on summoning green/black energy and serpentine apparitions to attack his foes, with his Astral Finish being a gigantic cobra of green energy composed of many smaller snakes. Outside of his magical prowess, Hazama is incredibly nimble and flexible, his moves vaguely reminiscent of dance techniques.
Having been the original creator of the Azure Grimoire, he possesses his own imitation. When activated, a large magical circle envelops him, slowly sapping away vitality of anyone who steps inside.
Hazama can use Ouroboros to soar around the battlefield using his weapon to pull him in, regardless of whether or not Ouroboros has made contact, in order to make up for his lack of long range or projectile attacks.

Personality: Hazama maintains a calm and quiet demeanor around most people, pretending to be harmless as a member of the Intelligence Department. He claims to hate fighting and prefers to avoid conflict. This, however, is simply a guise to his true nature. When people see through it, he shows his true colors as selfish and manipulative; destroying other people"s lives and twisting their beliefs for his own gain. He has no qualms with killing those who get in his way, and does not seem to show any kind of remorse for his actions.

When he reveals his true self as YÅ«ki Terumi, he becomes quite sadistic and insane in nature, relishing in others" misery and suffering. Terumi takes every opportunity to upset others by mocking them, deliberately provoking them, or even bringing up and prodding at a sensitive topic; all for his own enjoyment. However, he also harbors a cold and ruthless side when someone upsets or irritates him, in which case he starts torturing them excessively.

Theme Tune: Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson
Other: —
[hr][/hr]
Full Name: Yuki Terumi
Alias/Title: Hazama Kuvaru

Home: Blazblue
Appearance:

[IMAGE LINK]

Weapons: Nox Nyctores - Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros, knives.
Powers/Abilities/Skills: (Same as Hazama, but stronger.)
Personality: Evil incarnate - no two words could better sum up Terumi so succinctly. Cruel, sadistic, and insane beyond measure, Terumi delights in the suffering of others, both physically and mentally. He will provoke and manipulate others for his own amusement, and ruthlessly torture anyone who gets in his way excessively.

Theme Tune: Such Horrible Things by Creature Feature
Other: —

[/details]
[spoilerCaim & Angelus:vj42zivl]

[IMAGE LINK]
[hr][/hr]
Full Name: Caim
Alias/Title: —

Home: Drakengard
Appearance:
[IMAGE LINK]

Weapons: Sword.
Powers/Abilities/Skills: Since his sword contained the power of fire magic, he is mainly seen using fire. Caim is able to use many weapons of all kinds and is capable of using the magic power within them as well. Even though he gained much strength through his pact with Angelus, Caim was still a powerful warrior without his dragon.
He and his dragon are linked so if one dies, so will the other. He is extremely durable, able to fight despite being stabbed multiple times.
He can create swords using magic then use them to attack. This technique is called “Bloody Crow”.

Personality: Caim was once a courteous and gentle youth like his father; he easily forgave his fellow man and never held a grudge. He idolized his father and aspired to be like him, since he spent most of his youth dedicating himself to his extensive sword training. Caim"s kindness died with his parents, who were killed by a Black Dragon. Caim decided to rely on no one else but himself. He would only believe in his own strength and his sword in the battlefield. Caim"s anger towards his loss gradually manifested into pleasure killing others. His guilt was dulled with the many lives he took. He justifies to himself that he is fighting for revenge.

Theme Tune: Madness In Me by Skillet
Other: Caim and Angelus are strengthened by each other. However, if one dies, so does the other as their souls are now joined together. As a price for Caim gaining so much power, he lost his voice. The mark of his pact is on his tongue.
[hr][/hr]
Full Name: Angelus
Nickname: Angel
Alias/Title: “The Red Dragon”, “The Red Demon”.

Home: Drakengard
Appearance:

[IMAGE LINK]

Weapons: Fangs, claws, horns etc…
Powers/Abilities/Skills: She can breath fire. She can either shoot a stream of fire, a large fire ball or homing fire balls. She can only shoot the homing fire balls after “locking on” to her target. She also has a special attack known as a “ray blast”. She shoots hundreds of white homing rays to attack her enemy/enemies. She also is able to use “Dragon Burst” to protect and strengthen her allies.
Personality: She had distaste for humans, it is likely that she witnessed many atrocities committed by the human race in her lifetime, against each other and possibly against her fellow dragons. Despite her hatred towards humans and Caim"s hatred towards Dragons, the two formed a strong bond and have complete trust in each other.

Theme Tune: Growing Wings from Drakengard
Other: Caim and Angelus are strengthened by each other. However, if one dies, so does the other as their souls are now joined together.

[/details]

[spoilerNaga:2rx6x0qz]Full Name: Naga
Nickname: N/A
Alias/Title: Dragonite

Home: Pokemon
Appearance:

Weapons: Claws, tail, wings etc…
Powers/Abilities/Skills: His ability is Multiscale, which halves any damage taken when his HP is full.
His moves are: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Rush.
Personality: Naga is normally relaxed, lazy and peaceful. He is a glutton for sweet foods but they often make him hyperactive. Being a dragon type, he is very powerful, but Naga doesn"t like fights. However, if he does end up being pulled into one he shows the more violent, blood-lusting side of him. Despite this, he is a child inside so gets upset when left on his own. He is very affectionate and caring. He is not strong-willed, preferring to keep his life, even if he has to lose a battle. He is not afraid to run away, but he will not do so if it means he has to leave friends and allies behind.

Theme Tune: Nightcore - Levan Polka
Other: N/A

[/details]
[hr][/hr]
[spoilerRagna:2rx6x0qz]Full Name: Ragna the Bloodedge
Alias/Title: Grim Reaper.

Home: BlazBlue
Appearance:

Weapons: The Blood-Scythe (Sword/Scythe), the Azure Grimoire.
Powers/Abilities/Skills: His weapon of choice is the Blood-Scythe, a weapon that supplements his ability to steal life force with each strike. The Blood-Scythe initially takes on the form of a giant sword with a giant slab of metal resembling a blade. The weapon can change into a scythe-like weapon to effectively steal more energy from the foe through his Drive, Soul Eater (which involves summoning parts of the Black Beast). One of the main reasons Ragna is hunted down is because of his possession of the Azure Grimoire in his right arm, an incredibly powerful form of Ars Armagus sought out by many which grants its wielder power from the Boundary. The Azure Grimoire enhances the powers of whoever wields it. In the case of Ragna, he enters a more powerful state known as Blood Kain, enveloping him in a dark aura that doubles his attack power at the cost of his life energy. Later onwards the Azure Grimoire downloads Lambda"s Idea Engine, removing Hazama"s control over it and granting Ragna access to the True Azure.

Personality: Ragna is sardonic, rude, and abrasive to anyone he comes across. He is also quick to anger, stubborn, and never misses a chance to use as much vulgar language as possible. In this regard, Ragna is similar to the stereotypical anime delinquent. This is caused mainly by YÅ«ki Terumi destroying Ragna"s life, which has created a mass of hatred in him; stronger than that of any other individual. Ragna often becomes infuriated at first sight of YÅ«ki Terumi, which he often takes advantage of through taunting him. However, even in cases where he cannot win or is on the brink of death, Ragna possesses an undying will and refuses to give up, something many characters hate or admire.
Beneath his gruff exterior, however, Ragna does possess a softer, more compassionate side. He chooses to keep up his public front because of the path he chose - that of revenge. He does genuinely care for certain people, such as Taokaka, Noel and Jubei.

Theme Tune: Rebellion from BlazBlue

[/details]
[hr][/hr]
[spoilerTaokaka:2rx6x0qz]Full Name: Taokaka
Nickname: Tao
Alias/Title: N/A

Home: BlazBlue
Appearance:

Weapons: The metal claws in her hands and feet.
Powers/Abilities/Skills: She relies on her inborn instincts as opposed to a trained fighting style, and she naturally uses seithr, even without a formal education as to how. Her hands and feet also have large retractable metal claws. What"s more, these claws seem to change slightly depending on what attack she wants to do at the time; even though they seem to default as curved, knife-sized flat metal blades, they can also appear as serrated saws, “can-opener” style hooks, or even more ornate blades that resemble arrowheads. What she lacks in strength, she makes up for in agility and speed and extreme mobility, wailing on her opponents and catching them off guard with lightning fast, unpredictable maneuvers and techniques.

Personality: She is a happy-go-lucky catgirl who only wishes the best for her friends and family. Her only desire is to protect those she holds dear to her heart, or who offer her food (although in her mind anyone who offers her food is a good person). Unfortunately though, she isn"t very bright. Like most cats, Taokaka"s daily routine consists of eating and sleeping, and she can, and often will, forget anything she does or is told to do within three steps or seconds. Of course, it goes without saying that she is not totally dumb. Taokaka often gives nicknames to those she meets so she can try to easily remember them later. She does actually know who they are, but prefers the nickname routine.

Theme Tune: Cactus Carnival from BlazBlue

[/details]

I’m sure it’ll be fine. You’re welcome.

Yeah! >D Hazama ftw!

Dragonite: [Accepted]

Interesting. I might join later. -Did just pick up some RP tips so this would be a good opportunity- Though I do have to go camping soon. v.v

-moved to first post-

Coolio. I’ll look forward to seeing ya.

[hr][/hr]

Firstly: Aww.
Secondly: I KNEW IT! Can’t you let poor Hazama live in peace? D: What has he ever done to you-…oh…
Thirdly: [Accepted]

Full Name: Morgan Naelisga
Alias/Title: Gift from Afar

[b]Gender[/b]: Female
[b]Age[/b]: Unknown
[b]Home[/b]: Ylisstol, Ylisse
[b]Appearance[/b]: [img]http://serenesforest.net/forums/uploads/profile/photo-7915.jpg?_r=1367947081[/img]

[b]Weapons[/b]: A longsword and a strategy tome.
[b]Powers/Abilities/Skills[/b]:

Aether - A powerful skill that activates whenever she’s in a tight situation. Will do more damage if she’s faster than her opponent, and will heal half the amount of the damage she does onto herself.

Galeforce - If she manages to deal a successful blow, she can quickly act out another move.

Ignis - A skill that activates when she builds up enough concentration and focus, and boosts her power by the amount of skill she has in her weapons.

Lifetaker - After an successful battle, this skill activates and heals her by half her life energy.

Vantage - No matter what situation, she’ll strike first.

[b]Personality[/b]: Morgan has a childish enthusiasm and is quick to play with others. She has a certain level of innocence and have an optimistic outlook of life, willing to see everything good about the world rather than the bad. She has a slight case of amnesia, and struggles to remember her mother. She's taken to her mother's job as a tactician, and aspires to be as good as her mother one day. She has insecurities involving almost everything, as she can literally only remember her father. Despite this, she's still an ever-optimistic person, with a more than sunny personality.

Battle Theme:Battle Theme
Normal Theme:Normal Theme

Dratini: [Accepted]

Sorry for asking, but when will this RP start?

I’m fine with waiting, but I’d just like to know.

i might join but atm its a little hard to type as im using a 3DS to forum browse.
and my rp skills are rusty (not as if i was ever a good rper)

Hey, I decided to drop Alpha and Omega (the Agumon and the Gabumon) because I didn’t think that I would be able to work with them very well.

Also, am I still allowed to chip in new characters? I have some I’d like to try out.

Uhm. It depends. I think I’ll open it up once we get more people RPing, because so far it’s four people.

If we can’t get anymore then I suppose I’ll have to open it up. Maybe in a week or so? I don’t know. I’ll have to talk to Maraia about it.

Cool, I hope you do join us~ The more the merrier after all.

If you can handle them, sure you can have more. (Who do you have in mind?~ ;D)