Kobra = Arbok (F)

Slither = Snivy (M)

Samurai = Oshawott (F)

Sumo = Tepig (M)

Jake = Arcanine (M)

Birdoku = Noctowl (M)

Skarred = Skarmory (M)…

…And the creepypasta shall begin!

Slither, Samurai, and Sumo were bored in the CTF room. “How come it’s so hot outside today!” yelled Slither. Sumo was getting annoyed at him, “Gosh, calm down…It’s not like we can control the weather.” Samurai finally got an idea, “Hey guys I got an idea! Let’s gather everyone here a play CTF!~”

A few minutes later almost everyone was playing CTF. “Tuoko, how many flags are there going to be?” asked Jake. “Eh…Does 20 sound good?” asked Tuoko. Markus replied, “Hehehe sure…” Suddenly, a Skarmory with red eyes sneaked in, “Hey! Mind if I join in…?” asked the Skarmory. BadLuck was a bit supicious of the Skarmory…GoodLuck didn’t mind, and Birdoku knew something was up but he just couldn’t put his wing on it. Ragey walked slowly up to it and said, “Veno? Venonat!” Skarmory was confused as to what she was saying, “Uh…what’s this little Venonat saying?” asked the Skarmory. “Well, Ragey’s saying ‘Hmm? Sure sure!’. Sorry she doesn’t know her words very good.” Sasha replied with a sigh. Just then the button to start the CTF game appeared. Leaf walked up to the button, “Now…I shall start it…” he said. He pushed the button and everyone was warped to the CTF Game Room.

On the Blue Team was BadLuck, GoodLuck, Trek, Samurai, Sumo, Jake, and Skarred. Skarred was the leader. And on the Red Team was Tuoko, Markus, Leaf, Kobra, Sasha, Slither, Ragey, and Birdoku. Birdoku was the leader.

Red Side:

“All right, we need to defeat the Blue Team! Slither, Ragey and Sasha, you Pokemon guard the right. Tuoko and Markus, you guys guard the left, and finally Leaf and Kobra, you two guard the middle. Any questions?!” yelled Birdoku as he was giving the instructions carefully. Leaf raised his hand. “Yes, Leaf?” Birdoku asked. Leaf said, “Er…Isn’t it not allowed to guard the middle?” Everyone turned silent. “Leaf, no it isn’t…” said Markus. Leaf was shocked. “…Fine.” said Leaf disappointingly. Everyone went to their designated areas.

10 minutes later Sasha came running back to the flag area panicking. “Birdoku! Birdoku!” yelled Sasha. Birdoku looked up and noticed Sasha was extremely worried. “Sasha what is it?” Birdoku asked. Sasha yelled, “Ragey just disappeared! We looked everywhere but we can’t find her…” She sounded depressed. Birdoku got abit worried, “Don’t worry we might find her soon.” Sasha fainted after she heard ‘might find her soon’. Birdoku sighed.

Hidden in the shadows was a Venonat…And it wasn’t moving…

Blue Side:

Skarred looked up. He thought, “Hehehe, my plan will go perfect…” GoodLuck and BadLuck were guarding the left side, Trek and Jake were guarding the middle, while Sumo and Samurai were guarding the right side.

At the left side GoodLuck and BadLuck were wondering about something. “GL can you watch this area while I go ask Skarred something?” BadLuck asked. GoodLuck replied “Sure I can.” BadLuck then nodded his head in agreement and walked off to the Flag Area. To his surprise Skarred wasn’t guarding it. A few seconds later, Trek ran as fast as he could up here. “Gah, BadLuck where’s Skarred?!” he yelled. BadLuck answered back, “I don’t know…Why do you need him?” Trek replied, “Well I went to check on Sumo and Samurai and then I couldn’t find them anywhere…And it doesn’t say that they’re in the Red Side…” as he was pointing up at the Game Board.

“This seems awfully fishy…” BadLuck thought.

We look at where the Venonat is…And in there a Tepig and Oshawott was with it also…

Red Side:

BIrdoku went to check up on the others. To his surprise there were only, Sasha, Tuoko, Markus, Slither, and him. He gathered everyone up at the Flag Area.
“…So what’s happening? Some sort of detective case huh?” Markus asked. Slither looked at him annoyed, “Markus this is no time for joking around. This is serious!”
Markus snapped back, “You want me to use T-Bolt Time on ya Slither!?” Birdoku tried to stopped the fight but ended getting attacked by T-Bolt and Leaf Tornado.

Markus walked to the middle to guard it, then suddenly he heard wings flapping. “Birdoku if that’s you leave me alone please…” he said sounding quite annoyed. The noise grew closer. He turned around and didn’t see anyone except GoodLuck and Jake. “Eh!!!” he yelled shockingly. Jake wasn’t surprised, nor was GoodLuck. “…I think that sound is coming from…” suddenly GoodLuck fell down to the ground before he could finish the sentence. Jake noticed a big cut on his back, “…Well that’s creepy…” he said feeling scared. Markus went up to GoodLuck and tried to get him to talk, but he wasn’t answering. “He’s…dead.” Markus said feeling depressed. Jake turned silent. Just then Jake was gonna say something, but the lighting turned off in that area. It came back on and BadLuck and Trek rushed to this area to find the three of them gone. “I guess we need to team up…” BadLuck thought.

“Ok! So…there’s Tuoko, Sasha, Slither, BadLuck, Trek, and I left.” Birdoku told everyone. “And the ones that are gone are…Sumo, Samurai, Leaf, Kobra, Markus, Jake, Ragey, GoodLuck, and Skarred.” Tuoko pointed out. BadLuck answered, “Eh…I think Skarred is still here. I can just tell…” Everyone turned silent.
“Well…we don’t know that for sure now do we?” Birdoku asked. Just then everyone heard wings flapping. “…That isn’t Birdoku…” Just then the lights turned off. Everyone was screaming. Birdoku accidently bumped into the ‘Pokemon’ that was hiding everyone. “Hey! Watch where you’re going!” the ‘Pokemon’ snapped. Birdoku thought, “That sounds like…no it can’t be.”

5 seconds later, the lights came back on and only Birdoku was left. “…Where is everyone…” Birdoku wondered aloud. Suddenly, Skarred appeared in front of him, “I can answer that question…” he said laughing evilly. Birdoku looked at him and noticed something strange…Birdoku said “…Answer the question.” Skarred yelled, “Well I killed them all! And you shall be next! Hehehe!” As soon as Birdoku heard this he turned around and tried to fly away as fast as he could. Skarred slashed at Birdoku and made a giant cut on his back. Skarred said as he was grinning, “Heh…CTF must be fun…Maybe you’re next?” then he turned to the reader…

And that’s all. XD

(Edited: For typos…o3o;)

Nice pasta Tuoko! To think I spent ages googling it when it was right in front of me while I had a forum tab open xD;
Be sure to keep writing! This was fun to read :joy:

Oh yay! First, I made a CTF crackfic, now you made a CTF creepy pasta! CTF STORY BUDDIES-- shot

Anyways, pretty creepy story :3

Lol Taiyo! Maybe the internet is trying to make you search for the story for years! shot.

Yesh, yesh you did Lila. CTF STORY BUDDIES! Shot again.

Thanks, actually it’s the 1st one I’ve made. :’:

Haha, this is really nice! :joy:

wonderful my dear!!! i love it, your gift for writing is as strong as anything! this was very good and i love the names, especally goodluck and badluck, smart and clever making them an umbreon and espeon. the villian was deliciously evil 2!!

… Wow.

Thanks Wacko. :la:

And thanks Ace. Kinda glad to see you like the names of GoodLuck and BadLuck. :o :la:

And yesh Squirty, ‘… Wow’ indeed.~

And…I just noticed some typos. o3o; Goes to edit.