Custom Maps, Custom Tiles!

Hello everyone c: yes, it’s me again, making another thread! Well, I took my tiles from my spriting thread and decided to make a map. Of course, since these images aren’t in map editor, I used paint.net… but it came out okay-ish. Now, as for the room with solid blocks or lines of color: those are hallways I’m making with the intention of giving it a sort of organized look, much like the hallways in the House tile set. I will be doing more of these as I love mapping. However, I really wish I had a program that I could put these into. I have rpg maker lite but um… let’s just say it’s limited and I’m no genius with coding. Sure i can copy and past the image files in but… I don’t think that’d be the best way to do things. Tedious.

Anyways, here’s that map I’ve been blabbering about!

As for the tiles I used, here they are:

I made these from scratch, other than the recolored luxray sprite near the painting. The sprite I did from scratch ((which looks like a plush in my opinion ;.; )) is the one on the floating bed in the purple room. As for the rug used in that room, I made that after copy and pasting tiles repeatedly and wanting a sort of alice-in-wonderland-feel.

Now then… as for the homes I’ve created with existing tiles, please enjoy these. My house is constantly redesigned because I am rather fickle.