Cynder and Kayoken's Movie Talk

Alright.Since Kayoken and I have a conversaion on movies for quite some time I thought we would make a collum.So if your looking for a good movie to see or wanna know when it comes out we might post it and chat about it.You may join and if you have a special request PM me.

Okay I saw movies this summer.I didn’t see the UP was it good?

I sawed it. like any Pixar movie it was excelent. but they went for a sadder theme this time. the main character, carl, has a sad story explaining why he’s tyin’ dem balloons to his house. but its a must see.

I had reviewed several movie this summer but Tranformers 2 was just amazing.5 stars.The action was nonstop and the humor.Bottom line its a must see.Its coming soon to DVD which I cannot wait for.

So Kayoken what was the best Summer Flick you saw?

dunno. i saw alot. up which i already commented on, public enemies which had intense gun fights and had good ol’ jhonny depp give another awsome performance, ice age 3 which was funny and actiony, GI joe which i can say one word to make people go see, SnakeEyes! and wolverine which was awsome. hugh jackman actually LOOKS like wolverine! thats cool!..dam that was a long rant!

Review Time!This time I’m reviewing 17 again!

I personality had no intrest to see it.I went to see it with my BFF.So I couldn’t say no.Although it was a very good movie.Although I’m not a fan of Zac Efron this movie I actaully really enjoyed this movie.I would say 2 1/2 stars would be an apporite rating for this movie.It wasn’t the best but it was good.The humor should be for aleast 13 and up.It is now out so you can buy it or rent it.Until next time bye bye!

-Cynder

who-ha! Kayokens reveiws! i’s doing public enemies!
well whats there to say? BESIDES JHONNY DEPP! yet again giving an awsome performance, but not as a drunk pirate or a scared ickabod, oh no. in this he’s the real life Jhon dilinger, a harden bank robber who likes the finer things in life. good clothes, fast cars, movies, baseball and hot babes! with an intresting story and cast of characters with the intense, edge of your freakin’ seat gunfights, this rated R depp film scores a 5 outta 5 from yours truly.
if you haven’t seen this grab the dvd. a must see for you Depp fans. and now this reveiws over.

I saw like War of worlds the other day.It was pretty good actaully.I m not actaully an alien type of person though I love action.So I dunno this movie scord maybe a 4 1/2 stars.Very good.Just like Tranformers 2 it made your pusle beat fast.Like major fast!It was really good!Still bringing you the hottest and best flicks.Until next time see ya!

-Cynder

we talking the remake of war of the worlds or the original? saw original all the way through but didn’t see all the remake. liked origanal hated remake. just something about drowning in people vapor that disturbed me.

I think it’s the remake

oh. then i’d give it 2 outta 5. it tried to modernize the original, good try but didn’t go by the original at all. both are way different.

Oh yeah.

hmmm, yes hmmm

Tommrow I ll review underworld.

SNIKT! its another Kayoken reveiw! today i’m reveiwing X-Men origins: Wolverine.

let start by saying Hugh Jackman frekin’ looks like wolverine and that is something hard to pull off! (beleive me i tried, it ended with 8 dead 12 wounded) this movie was completely packed with action and explosions! yay for explosions! it even had some familiar faces in it, like sabertooth, a young cyclops, blob and one of my favorites Gambit. one of the things i love about this movie is that it really explains wolverines cause of memory loss. plus the climax was incredible.
one problem…they had deadpool in it but did him horribly wrong. if they had done him right i would have gone twice but whatever.
its coming out soon, i say buy! it won’t dissapoint.

till next time. SNIKT! (p.s. i am a marvel fan boy so thats why i rate marvel movies so high)

Okay so I promised to review Underworld.So here it is.

Not to long back I watched the first Underworld.Depsite the fact of Lycains and Vampires fighting was quite enjoyable.The movie had tons of action.Itwas very confusing though.I give it an 5 star rating.It was defeinty good fro those who enjoy action.Until next time later.

-Cynder

in honor of the the Toy stoys being released again but in 3D this pixar fans gonna do a double reveiw of Toy story one and two.
first up is the original. well this is pixars first feature length film and it was awsome! one of the movies i grew up with actually. this movie had great character development and pretty good character renders and animation for one of the first CGI movies to be released. plus it was funny, at some points depressing and actiony. all around its an awsome movie. its a must see.
now for the 2nd one. well its still great like the original but its just missing something. probably that edge the first one had. its still actiony and funny but in my opinion its strays to close to being a kid movie.
well untill next reveiw.

You know.I don’t understand what that new Toy story double feature is all about.

You know.I don’t understand what that new Toy story double feature is all about.

its celebrating the release of the third movie…and i think it’s toy storys anniversery, i should ask my brother, he’d know.

Most likely I wonder if it is.I m part of the Disney club.