~ Cynder's Breeding and Training Shop / Requests ~

~ Introduction ~

If anyone has noticed recently I"ve been training hard and tediously to train my own Pokemon and I"ve been able to raise four or five Pokemon about ten levels in about three hours. Since the Soul Silver walkthrough (in which is still going on), I have become self obsessed with becoming the “Gary Oak” of PMU and has found a proclaimed love in training and breeding Pokemon.

So, I decided that if have Wifi, I will be willing to trade your Pokemon (for one of mine, just for keepsake as part of the deal that I will return your Pokemon). I will be willing to trade your Pokemon and evolve it, or breed it. All free of charge, of course.

~ Requests Form(s) ~

[b]Trainer"s Name:[/b]
[b]Friend Code (FC):[/b]

[b]Request (Breeding, Evolution, Training):[/b]
[b]Pokemon (Include potential evolutions):[/b]

[b]Specific Moveset (Optional):[/b]
[b]Side Notes:[/b]

I will give you one of my Pokemon to promise you that I will keep my promise and return your Pokemon, of course.

Reserved space.

Edit:Nevermind, teddiursa’s about done training so i’ll be able to focus on skarmory.

o: Sounds awesome Cynder. If you need a bit of help, I have quite a bit of time on my hands.

Good luck to you~

Thanks. I’ll try my best to do a good job, but I’ll let you know if I need assistance.

If you need it I can get a Lucky Egg for you~