Destroy All Monsters [Recruiting!]

Hey! Welcome to the lair!

Destroy All Monsters is a guild that aims to be a chill space with the main purpose of sharing shinies between both each other and people outside of the guild. As we grow, helping each other, training and other such dungeon runs will become a natural part of what we do!

We’re just starting out, and we’re looking for nice people who are or intend to be active in-game regardless of experience.

We don’t tolerate actions such as harrassment or bullying in our guild (toward fellow guildmates or players in general), trouble-making behaviour (breaking PMU rules) or social misdemeanours (stealing from town / fam houses, etc). DAM aims to be a safe environment for members, and any concerns about guild members from those either outside of or inside of the guild will be taken seriously.

How do I join this guild?
To ask to join, ask either Iceberg(Founder) or Zanite(Admin) in-game, or DM me over discord at Seth#5604

Do you accept New Players?
Yes! Though it would be preferred if you’ve been playing for at least a week. It’s okay if you don’t know how to share shinies, we’ll explain it to you!

Do you accept Alt. Accounts from outside of the guild?
Yes, alts are fine!

Does the Guild have its own Discord server?
Not at the moment! If we grow large enough and there’s sufficient demand for it, I’ll be happy to make one.

What’s with the name??
Destroy All Monsters is named after the Godzilla movie of the same subtitle. Don’t worry, we only destroy metaphorical monsters ;)

2 Likes